Notices

Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing the video, fountians are sick!!! I rode in a 42' with 1075s that Powerboats NW had at desert storm and man it was a sweet ride, we did 135mph. fast for a v-bottom
Old 06-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Dont believe that this "ScottB" is the Scott B that throttles the Gieco boat. He would have an AMF aviatar if it was.
Ah hah, you are correct!!! Oversight on my part!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just curious...if the name of the boat was Weekend Warrior (or some other random name) would everyone be so worked up over this? CK is an extremely fast boat and even with engine "problems" still finished 2nd at the PR to the TZ Bridge. Also, I knew at least a week in advance that the CK was going to be at the NYC PR...saw postings on here about it, so I'm a little confused why people have said that it was a surprise that they showed up?
Old 06-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Registered

Well,business IS business and they just got two pages of free advertising on THE boating forum.Don't really care for the blowing their own horn but if it helps to keep 'em going to the bank to make deposits...so be it. CK is sick though.Just my .02
Old 06-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

I would like to see Cat Killer go up against the new GEICO cat this summer

Race Boat V against Race Boat Cat
Old 06-26-2008, 12:34 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TSPM
I would like to see Cat Killer go up against the new GEICO cat this summer

Race Boat V against Race Boat Cat
it has happened several times already (bud, geico, crc, etc), the lack of a fountain video tells you how it turned out...
Old 06-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
I really do understand and see both sides, I side with Fountain since they are promoting the sport we all hold dearly in a time when very few other MFG's and doing nothing to promote our sport.
First, let me say that Fountain builds a very fast boat and dominates many classes of offshore racing. He gets my respect for that, and that's all.

Do you REALLY believe that these stunts and naming the boat CK are about promoting the sport of offshore racing? This is shameless twisting of facts for self-promotion of the Fountain name. Granted, he gets plenty of pub from these events but as many people as he may be selling boats to, he is probably alienating twice as many that may have considered buying a Fountain at one time. Personally, I wouldn't buy one at any price. When I hear the word Fountain, the words arrogant and jackass immediately come to mind. Fountain may be good at getting his name out there, but as I said before, some humility wouldn't hurt.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
You do know that ScottB runs the Geico boat, right????
Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Dont believe that this "ScottB" is the Scott B that throttles the Gieco boat. He would have an AMF aviatar if it was.

Originally Posted by daredevil
Thats funny, never tought about that ????
2- Scott B.'s wow ,could be tho.
I will ask him.
But also the bear kind of ,...........you know what i mean.
I was here first

Sorry, I didn't catch the post about being the throttle guy.. Wish I was. Hell, I can't even get ScottB to let me be the rope biotch on the safety boat when he heads out to put seablow out of business...

While I give props to them for their ability to generate hype whenever they fart, or break a record, or pass a gall stone, or get a new wig, the constant arrogant advertising has me convinced I'll never own one...
Old 06-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
While I give props to them for their ability to generate hype whenever they fart, or break a record, or pass a gall stone, or get a new wig, the constant arrogant advertising has me convinced I'll never own one...

Ding ding ding!!! Winnah!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:38 PM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

If ya can't beat em---build em!
Stop trying to kill cats & have a litter of your own.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.