Notices

Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Boy you nailed that one. Me, I'm absurdly jelious.

I'm in awe of everything Reggie does. They should erect monuments to him in every city and town, and they should be made of solid gold- all but the Shinola hairdo. That would be some amazing all-powerful new polymer invented by Reggie himself. Oh, my. I just love Reggie and his boats. I want to have his babies. Do me Reggie, do me on the deck of Cat Killer! Give me your seed! I want your babies!!! I'll name them all Reggie!!!
Now that's some funny Chit!
Old 06-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, it's meeeee!

I'm going to the store in a little bit and buy a giant enema bag. Then I'm going to stop at Borders and buy every copy of Powerboat Mag. I'm going to tear out all the Fountain ads and puree them in my blender with a quart of Stoli and an urn of fresh Maxwell House, then I'm going to give myself an enormous Reggie Fountain enema.

If I have to have Reggie's nonsense rammed up my a$$ constantly, then by God, I'll do it my self and I'll find a way to enjoy the experience.
One of the best I've ever seen. ROTFLMAO
Old 06-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered

nice avatar chris!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone should break his V-Bottom Kilo record...Any takers?

"Crickets Chirping"
Old 06-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Registered

Chris, tough day at the shop? The dwarf with the doo has made and will continue to make really fast boats. Not my brand. He is like Ali and boxing, he wakes up the avarage joe and puts the rush of adrenaline in you making you think you too can be a racer. Most of us on OSO have heard it all before but he is one of the only mfg that can put up or shut up. He has charisma and an arrogant style that pi$$es a lot of people off, kinda like most OSO members with our fast flashy boats that makes the Rif Raf at the docks jealous. Yes I said Rif Raf, I guess I am a little arrogant too, yeah right, a lot arrogant too!!
Old 06-28-2008, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jryan26
Someone should break his V-Bottom Kilo record...Any takers?
That I doubt. No question in my mind he has the fastest V and has backed that up time and time again. There was no way that one test with a GPS that was faster than his was a legit record run. We run GPS on our RC boats with timed record runs and radar guns, all on the same pass. The timed two way average is always slower by a bunch. It's just the Cat Killer thing that gets me. If he had named the boat Vee Killer, no problem.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Why do you guys insist on bringing a gun to a knife fight??? You show up at a poker run with twice as much horsepower as everyone else and then pat yourselves on the back for having the fastest boat and then critisize the other boats because they could not keep up. Furthermore, poker runs are geared towards private boat owners. They do not have the resources or sponsors as you,a manufacturer.

Why don't you stop the smoke and mirrors and bring "cat killer" to an event with the same horse power as those you claim to beat???

Next you'll probably hire Billy Mays as your pitch man!

Oh yea, great showing at the NYC Poker Run!
To be real a lot of these boats all makes are 1/2 million to a million built to go very fast Stop wining break his V bottom record or be silent
Old 06-28-2008, 07:46 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy
Chris, tough day at the shop? The dwarf with the doo has made and will continue to make really fast boats. Not my brand. He is like Ali and boxing, he wakes up the avarage joe and puts the rush of adrenaline in you making you think you too can be a racer. Most of us on OSO have heard it all before but he is one of the only mfg that can put up or shut up. He has charisma and an arrogant style that pi$$es a lot of people off, kinda like most OSO members with our fast flashy boats that makes the Rif Raf at the docks jealous. Yes I said Rif Raf, I guess I am a little arrogant too, yeah right, a lot arrogant too!!
Right on all points.

But mark my words. He'll turn this place into poweboat Magazine. This will become Reggie Fountain's Offshore Only.

Plus, I don't like the constant talking $hit. Greatness is self-evident. Lastly, Cat Killer isn't a Fountain.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boy you nailed that one. Me, I'm absurdly jelious.

I'm in awe of everything Reggie does. They should erect monuments to him in every city and town, and they should be made of solid gold- all but the Shinola hairdo. That would be some amazing all-powerful new polymer invented by Reggie himself. Oh, my. I just love Reggie and his boats. I want to have his babies. Do me Reggie, do me on the deck of Cat Killer! Give me your seed! I want your babies!!! I'll name them all Reggie!!!
So what are you trying to say, lol. I mean no disrespect but i think if reggie had a boat that outran the space shuttle you still wouldnt like it because reggie owned it? If i get your drift.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ratickle
That I doubt. No question in my mind he has the fastest V and has backed that up time and time again. There was no way that one test with a GPS that was faster than his was a legit record run. We run GPS on our RC boats with timed record runs and radar guns, all on the same pass. The timed two way average is always slower by a bunch. It's just the Cat Killer thing that gets me. If he had named the boat Vee Killer, no problem.
I think when the boat was named CAT KILLER there was no other boat on the market ,not even a cat that ran that speed.
Sorry -1- was there and that was the Bacardi Silver or Bud or what ever you wanna call it.
Othere than that there was NONE.
Thats why Reggie named the boat cat killer.
And back then there was proof of that to.
Even today there are only a few cats that can beat that boat.
And even i will never own a Fountain (to much $$) i love that boat ,its just awsome.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.