Looking kinda iffy...
15.38%
Not gonna do it!
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

St. Johns trip!

Old 04-12-2002, 02:40 PM
Dreamweaver

Hey SeaDated - they own me, so watch what you say!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2002, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

napa=no available parts anytime
no motor either
Old 04-15-2002, 08:04 AM
Registered

Dang guys I know I might need a little help but geese all the grief.
And what's this "beyond help" statement?..Payback PAL's. Now as far as NAPA goes, the guy that helped me the first time must not have been their sharpest tool so to speak. The wrong shoes,wheel cylinder and springs. Three strikes and your out, so luckily the manager helped and should be good to go today. I will have the boat seaworthy by the weekend if all parts arrive and are correct. DW are you afiliated (SP) with NAPA?

Question of the week?
Why does it take about three weeks to repack bearings and replace brakes? NAPA .....................like Grandpa said "No Available Parts Anytime"
Old 04-15-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Stryker...........Its kinda interesting. Seems like the "smaller" NAPA's cary a limited supply and are almost family run (best description i could think of). But, the one in Alpharetta is much larger and has a great supply. In fact this one was the only one that could make my high-pressure hoses for the trans cooler. (go figure). I was rebuilting my sons 2bbl on the 70' lemans, and they wanted a deposit (yes deposit) before they would order a kit which only costs $20. (this was the store in Cumming which I have written off now).
Old 04-15-2002, 09:07 AM
Registered

Stryker...I heard the NAPA guy was trying to sell you the correct shoes for your trailer but you said you wanted the quality NIKE kind. Maybe if you knew what you were doing, things would go better. Just busting on you. I hope you get that bad boy ready soon. If you need anything do call.
Old 04-15-2002, 11:06 AM
Registered

Don't forget Northern Tools is right there at White Water on Hwy 41....a quick lunch trip for ou buddgy....
Old 04-15-2002, 11:43 AM
Registered

I'm busy at work today, I've been to Northern for seals and bearings and they had what I needed. Went by Smyrna Marine for a water pump housing and they were closed. Sap suckers. Now on the way home tonite I'll hit Napa. Time's a tickin.........

Thanks Speedy for the idea....your such a Sweety.
Old 04-15-2002, 11:50 AM
Dreamweaver

Alright now gentlemen - I work for a newly acquired division of Genuine Parts Company, aka NAPA. We don't sell NAPA parts, we sell the OE parts, along with other supplies & equipment.

Styker - if you need anything, just let me know and I'll ship the stuff to ya via UPS!

Kaama - many NAPA stores are independently owned, but there are company owned stores also, which typically carry a lot more.

Need any auto parts or supplies? Gimme a ring!

DW
Goddess of Automotive Products

Old 04-15-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Is it just me or does the title "Goddess of Auto Parts" kinda have a special ring to it?
Old 04-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Registered

Truely if you need something we can get it to you quickly one way or the other....DW sends to Chrissy Baby, I get from Chris on my way home, jump of 75 and throw the parts through your office window....

24 days and counting....

Last edited by speedbump; 04-15-2002 at 12:18 PM.

Quick Reply: St. Johns trip!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.