15.38%
Not gonna do it!
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

St. Johns trip!

Old 04-15-2002, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dreamweaver. Sorry..... .......was just saying that the larger stores seem to have a much nicer setup. To put things in perspective......When I want a quality part or accessory, I head to NAPA (although its gonna cost a bit more). If I just want oil and such, its Autozone or AdvanceAuto.

And to be the x-tra nice guy.........NAPA was the only place that stocked the A/C MR series of plugs (about $1.35each).

Bob
Old 04-15-2002, 12:37 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Question That's one hell of a commute!!!

Stryker, where exactly do you work? And why in Gods holy name would you get a house halfway accross the state from it!?!?!?
Old 04-15-2002, 12:40 PM
Registered

And Stryker........If you dig the hole, we could make water runs to to ya for Lake Sharpsburg....
Old 04-16-2002, 09:37 AM
gaboatnut

Man can ya'll sidetrack a thread! LOL! And I thought that only happened on our Crownline Forum

My schedule looks like it has freed up to make the St Johns trip. I just checked and there is still room at the inn (so to speak). So is there a head count? And will I be the only SINGLE (as in UN-MARRIED!!) person that might be going?

Old 04-16-2002, 10:34 AM
Registered

Red- It's not that bad of a commute. Most mornings only take about 30 min to get to Vinings at 75-285. Most of the people I work with live in northern metro Atl (Woodstock,Roswell) and their commute is a longer drive time than mine.Go figure. More transplants up in north ATL than on the south end. Damn Yankees. And speakin of Yank's doesn't Seadookie drive just as far ? Oh didn't I see Seadook floating down the Chattahoochee River the other day? Dang this fun GIG ,pal.
Old 04-16-2002, 11:27 AM
Registered

gaboatnut, there were 23 rooms held by folks who say they are going as of last week. As the trip gets closer I'll have a better count. No, you will not be the only single person on the run. In fact, my wife says if I don't stop wanting a 35 Fountain I'll be single too. I will be putting out the itinerary soon as well as diving info. What is a good exit down by you for the south siders to meet up with the group on Thursday morning? Glad you can make it. Trust me...it's a blast!

Stryker, AKA bearing *****, did you get that thing ready yet? Oh, and my drive is a mere 47 miles and takes about 45 mins.
Old 04-16-2002, 11:34 AM
Registered

Nope- NAPA still didn't get the parts....oh well. Maybe today.

As far as the southside meeting spot.....who knows. We won't leave until thursday afternoon/night. If we can make it that is.
Old 04-16-2002, 11:44 AM
gaboatnut

COOL...I've been wanting to do a St Johns trip for years. I figure on leaving Thursday late afternoon and will hook into 75 in Macon. PUT ME DOWN!! Corona's and BudLites will be iced down for the evenings after the River

Old 04-16-2002, 12:06 PM
Registered

gaboatnut. fantastic! Glad you can make it. It sounds like Stryker and you will be leaving around the same time. A word of caution...If you see a red and white stryker boat going down the road, STAY CLEAR. It's a good chance that's Roger (aka stryker) and he'll be bouncing of the walls in the truck high on Redbull and there's no telling how those dang NAPA parts will be doing either.
Old 04-16-2002, 12:14 PM
Registered

Redbulls, a pregnant woman and parts flyin as he hauls azz.
Life's fun when you are me.

Quick Reply: St. Johns trip!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.