Looking kinda iffy...
15.38%
Not gonna do it!
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

St. Johns trip!

Old 04-16-2002, 12:14 PM
gaboatnut

Hell he'd better watch for a green and white Crownline...might be a little bouncy myself

Old 04-16-2002, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ga boatnut- flyin low and bouncin high
Old 04-16-2002, 12:25 PM
gaboatnut

Stryker, you gonna be in one of those little yellow and white ranger trucks? Bet that ballcap on the roof helps the aerodynamics! LMAO!!!! Sheesh, must sell some good parts at NAPA to get that 4-banger to pull!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2002, 02:18 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Default Open containers...

Hey SeaDated, What was the final verdict on having open containers down there? It didn't look too promising last time I looked @ "Gen. Discussion section"...
Old 04-16-2002, 03:47 PM
Registered

GaBoatNut-You are a funny man. A four banger in the truck...A Dodge Ram 1500 pushin 70mph with twin 4 bangers. Oh did I tell you my boat runs 60mph with twin 4 bangers. A total of 502 ci's.

RedWarlock-Don't worry about drinking anything but the Bull and you'll be A ok. The problem might be the can, it will raise some curiosity amongst the Warden/Marine Patrol.

And the freakin saga continues with parts. Another dang day and their comment.."it should be here today" or more like tommorrow or the next day or even maybe next week but just bear with us and We will get your parts Sir.....My Azz. Sorry just a little venting.
Sorry Karen because this in no way reflects on Napa as a whole,just country bunkin don't get in a hurry for $hit Peachtree City......I should have known, they weren't even in the phone book(yellow) under Napa's heading.

Life's FUN.

Old 04-16-2002, 03:59 PM
Registered

Hey Stryker, e-mail Karen the list of parts and see if they have them. She can have them shipped to the house or I could drop them off by where you work. If she has them, you can call and tell Mom & Pop where they can put their "ordered" parts!!! Why go to a "store" when you can get it from the supplier!
Old 04-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Registered

I don't have part numbers, as we are trying to match parts. He thinks they shoes are 1980 nike f150 and the wheel cylinders are in a book with pictures. I hope that made sense.
Old 04-16-2002, 04:14 PM
Registered

Cool

Yep. Oh well, I can sympathize with ya. The swim platform for mine came in today after 7 weeks!!! Supposed to have been 2, but that's the boating industry for ya...
Old 04-16-2002, 05:07 PM
gaboatnut

Oh man, another Dodge guy? (me too..shhh!)

Only 60 with twins? Hell man my little 20'er with a SINGLE can do that...here I was worried that I would be passed all day!

Old 04-16-2002, 05:34 PM
Dreamweaver

Greasy, Oily Blessings to all from this Goddess....

Quick Reply: St. Johns trip!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.