Notices

aquapalooza 2010

Old 01-22-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys are making my nipples hard

I know a couple of the big boat owners that boats ended up on the beach the past 2 years. However it was as a result of smaller boats having insufficient anchors, poor storm plan and not being able to hold position, then decided to motor out, thus cutting anchor lines on the way.

I will make the suggestion to Guy & Tim that only topless, republican woman be allowed within a 100 yard radius of crab shack, that should fix this mess
Old 01-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not have it at Tims 1?, they have more dock space, it's not as bad there in storms the way it's tucked back in there and the water is not as deep,its closer to PWM. Or do they need to have a country music concert near a trailer park ? It would suck big time if they had it at the Harbor, way to many cops to have any fun, the water is to deep to swim so drunks would be drowning plus I am sure they would find some way to charge to ancor or raft up. So close to D.C. they would be boarding and searching boats with their combat boots on and scatching paint when they try to tie up.

Speaking of PWM did you guys hear what Carlton the owner did. In that big snow he thought it would be a good idea to plow it off the docks with a Bobcat, well the dock broke and the Bobcat fell into the water, 10 feet of water, he got out of the cab while it was going in and did get to messed up but I hear he will need surgery to fix his shoulder. Only one boat got messed up I hear but somebody needs to get him a snow thrower.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
Or do they need to have a country music concert near a trailer park ?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Their was a thread a while ago, that the trailer park was sold to build condos at Fairview Beach. Not sure if that deal was ever finished. Cant see them having it a National Harbor, to many boats not enough space. Water is only deep in the dregded channel. If you got out of your boat up their to walk around, you would sink in 4 feet of nasty black mud.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don't think that is mud
Old 01-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

why you have to poke fun at us country music listners huh
Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forrest you listen to the works right?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by James
I don't think that is mud
its silt, corp of engineers hasn't dredged many places on the potomac. Neale sound at Cobb island is horrible.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
its silt, corp of engineers hasn't dredged many places on the potomac. Neale sound at Cobb island is horrible.
Hey I do my part to keep it dredged out

As far as Aquapalozza, won't be planning to attend this event. Would rather do something different. Just a plain piss poor managed event that has caused all kinds of catastrophes.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by 45sonic
Hey I do my part to keep it dredged out
yea but it is bad down the Potomac side, coming out in front of our house, you have to practically scrape the channel marker to get out, saw a guy in a day cruiser really have to power out last year, and low tide is getting worse, at the end of the pier at low tide my boat would be sitting on bottom now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.