Boat + H2O + Memorial Day = FUN >

Boat + H2O + Memorial Day = FUN

Notices

Boat + H2O + Memorial Day = FUN

Old 05-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Boat + H2O + Memorial Day = FUN

So. What ARE the big plans for the Memorial Day weekend?
Old 05-17-2002, 05:04 AM
Registered

Haven't heard anything....want to put something together? You can't pull that big cat out of Lake Lanier can you? I've never been to Lake Lanier....exactly how crowded does it get Memorial Day weekend?
Old 05-17-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Speedbump. Not sure about putting something together, especially because i'm 50/50 on getting out (the last items I need shoud be here Tuesday). I did though want to know (as probably some others) who might be out on what lakes on what daysto raft up.

My guess is for me, if I get everything done, I will shoot for Monday on Lanier. (if I really move fast, both Sunday and Monday)

As for how crowded...........in the running channels/creeks to any of the larger areas, its gets very busy. (lots of folks that probably should not even own a boat or jetski). Now, what that also turns into is that the larger areas are a bit rougher. (but there is still lots of lake to go around for everyone).

For parking lot space. Here is where I really suggest Mary Alice, just because its so large and never seems to get full.
Old 05-18-2002, 03:11 AM
cdaddygreg@aol.

Question How do i join?

Just bought a Fountain and I'm lookin' for some powerboat company on Lanier. I plan to be out all three days of the holiday and would like to meet some new friends. Let me know how to join Atl. Powerboat Club and look forward to seeing ya'll on the lake.

Old 05-18-2002, 01:24 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Cool Cdaddygreg...

Hi there!
Check out the link in my signature. That has all the info you need! We usually boat on Allatoona, but are planning on hitting several lakes this year. Welcome to the board, and look forward to meeting ya on the trips!

Tom

Last edited by RedWarlock; 05-18-2002 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:59 AM
Registered

Welcome cdaddygreg!
Tell us about yourself...other than you own a Fountain....married? kids? weight, height, hair color, blood type, DNA type...just kidding!!!

Your occupation is BARTENDER????????
Old 05-20-2002, 07:17 AM
Registered

Welcome cdaddygreg..........argggggg.
Old 05-20-2002, 08:09 AM
Dreamweaver

Welcome aboard captain cdaddygreg!!! Our boat club founder is a HUGE Fountain man!

(Don't let the speedos fool you - he really is pretty smart!! )

Old 05-20-2002, 07:20 PM
cdaddygreg@aol.

Yep, I'm a bartender!

I'm 33 and single. I've lived in Atlanta since '94 with one year off for Las Vegas. I came hear after 5 yrs. at U of MIAMI. I BLEED orange and green.

I tend bar because it is the only occupation that allows me time to enjoy the things I like to do, like go FAAASSSSTTTT on the water.

I'll be out SAT.,SUN. and MON. on Lanier. I'm sure you can find me tied up to a large(96ft. NO SHAME) houseboat in Cocktail Cove.

The name of my boat, although it won't be painted on 'til next week, is gonna be "CASH BAR". It's currently Red, Grey and Black w/checkerboards on a white hull.

If anybody is out you can reach me by cell at 678-778-4734.
I bartend at Garrison's at Perimeter Tues-Friday nights.

Old 05-21-2002, 04:59 AM
Registered

Looks like we'll all be on Greater Toona this weekend but maybe we'll catch up with you sooner or later on Lanier (unless you tow over to Lake Allatoona - a lot smaller than Lanier but we love it).

Hope you checked out the web site. We should have pictures of the Florida trip posted soon.

What is Garrison's??? For us old married farts you'll have to explain since we don't get out much

Quick Reply: Boat + H2O + Memorial Day = FUN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.