Need Help in OC, MD..... >

Need Help in OC, MD.....

Notices

Need Help in OC, MD.....

Old 06-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help in OC, MD.....

Took my boat down for the weekend to use it and ran into a lot of problems. Lost oil pressure suddenly on Starbard motor and Port will not idle after running. With that being said the boat is currently on a neighbors lift on 136th street and need to get the boat down to West OC Docks to get on trailer. Looking to do it on Saturday the 23rd. Im going to bring a Mechanical gauge down and see if the motor actually has oil pressure issues and if not then hopefully it's electrical. If thats the case I hopefully will be able to drive it down to OC Docks. If not I will need a tow or if I get her running and something happens on the way down. Tow Boat wants 700.00. and says that if towing us and get an emergency call they will have to leave and go to emergency. The individual who was going to help with his boat this weekend had a family issue come up and might not be able to assist. So with that being said I'm looking to see if anybody is going to be down or knows somebody who is or going to be down that might be able to help tow us. Call me at 240-674-2537 or email mail at [email protected]

Any Help is grealty appreciated. Thanks George
Old 06-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Registered

I may be able to help this weekend. My Sonic is in W OC

Denny [email protected]
Old 06-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,263 Likes on 551 Posts

Do you have a Boat US Membership? They have coverage for this.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Registered

Denny, Thanks for getting back to me. I wrote you a reply to your email. Thank you....

Brian T, at the time this happened I did not have a Boat US Membership. I spoke with them and it takes 30 Days after joining before you can use there services. So with that said I am trying not to wait 30 days. They were the ones that qouted me 700.00 for the tow.

George