Interior work estimate

Notices

Interior work estimate

Old 01-14-2013, 07:57 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior work estimate

Looked at a Baja 236 yesterday and really like the boat, the Sunpad is badly cracked and two of the rear seat cushions need recovered. Gonna probably make him an offer on the boat just trying to figure out what it would cost to get recovered, nothing fancy, wife wants as much white as possible and if anybody knows a good reasonable individual to take it too not far from Wilmington De. Sunpad is a one person size on this model not the normal size of most boats
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Registered

I would try Rayco upholstery shop first - they are right in Wilmington so no BS driving around.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I heard they do good work but expensive, I know right where they are, if I buy the boat I can take the pieces there to be recovered without dragging the boat.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Registered

Others post on craigslist so I would look there (I think I saw one in South Jersey and one down in the Rehoboth area). The work I have had done has been competitive in the pricing but I guess everyone has an opinion. The good thing is they have been around for years and stand behind their work - something that may or may not have value to you. My thought is the more estimates I get the better - cost nothing to get a price!!! Plus I think they where running some winter coupon for a percent off so if you go down asl them about it. If you wait till April or so everyone's prices will go up - don't ask me how I know.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Registered

Link's is strictly a mechanical type business. They do not have an upholsterer on site that I am aware of but may outsource some work.