Notices

Lake Martin 2002

Old 07-24-2002, 08:10 AM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

The CD that your other brother in law wanted. I haven't been able to find "secure" packing to ship CD's, so I thought you guys could take it.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:16 AM
gaboatnut

Hey All! Long time no post, I know But I have been lurking. Looks like I missed yet another wonderful trip, Lake Martin this time.

As I was reading the posts, I saw Hartwell Lake level questions. Well my kids and I were there this past weekend, and to call Hartwell low is like being almost pregnant! SHEESH! I wasnt sure if I could get WetDreams back on the trailer and up the ramp. Gotta watch everywhere for shallow spots. We stayed at a campground down by the dam, but did manage one nice run up to Clemson (just to show off my UGA gear! LOL!). Stay in the main channels and you're cool, but stray and beware!

I promise to make at least one trip this year...wont be in the next month or so, but maybe one of the Tennessee River trips.

Doing the Radio Show on Oconee again this saturday, but might make it up to Lanier on Sunday! "Have Trailer will Travel!"

Old 07-24-2002, 11:12 AM
slow one

Thumbs up

speedbump, thanks for the pics. LeaAnne and I had a great time

Old 07-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Registered

Gaboatnut - we were wondering what the heck happened to you...post and disappear. Ugh sounds like Hartwell is a mess. What's the deal with that?

Slow One - Hey you finally got the sign on to work...great! I'd call this one of the best boat trips ever! Too bad for those who didn't go to Martin!

RedWarlock - just get it our way by Friday pm and we'll be fine. Leaving early am on Saturday.
Old 07-24-2002, 12:19 PM
Registered

Wink Hey Speedy!

Will do! Probably get it to ya Fri. afternoon. Maybe around lunchtime or so...
Old 07-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Warlock 27

Talking

Speed bump..we may just volunteer for poker run..it will be crazy.
we will have just gotten back so may pass if we want to go to the Hartwell roundup..providing there will be water.haha..

got word new boat may be here mid to end of aug..so if so I dont want to risk hitting something in my current boat as its part of the deal for the new one..we will worry about it later..

talk to ya in a couple of weeks..later

Ps which boats are at which lake..?

Old 07-25-2002, 12:22 AM
Registered

Cool Home lakes...

I keep the Warlock, and Dreamweaver keeps the Four Winns up on lake Allatoona. We'll be up there this weekend, as a matter of fact! Runnin' the Warlock on Sat., and the cruiser on Sun.
Old 07-25-2002, 07:08 AM
Registered

Ok.........I must be loosing track of time. Hartwell roundup?

Now, I know my effort to be TrailerQueen 2002 may go away this weekend, and, yes, I could have been abducted by aliens, and yes, I am doing my best to save everyone from extra picture taking...........Hartwell roundup?

Bob
Old 07-25-2002, 07:14 AM
Registered

Lake Hartwell - August 16-18
Shoney's Inn
Lavonia, GA
(706) 356-8848
Directions on web site

You have 22 days to get the TrailerQueen 2002 uniform ready!
Old 07-25-2002, 08:23 AM
Registered

speedbump----thanks for the pics--Angie and I really enjoyed the trip----Lake Martin is definately a trip worth making.

Quick Reply: Lake Martin 2002

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.