Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Lake Martin Wins!  Hartwell Lost... >

Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Notices

Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Old 08-08-2002, 05:44 AM
Warlock 27

Thanks Guys,,,,,Yea..we like the Yellow..

It will arrive sooner then I expected...maybe before Labor Day

Hey Red Warlock..haven,t tried that place..thanks for the tip,we usually go have Sushi over at the Ninja..

We live off Hwy 124 ..it breaks off of Hwy 20 from 316

Have not consider Alltoona yet..we will get there..its only about 20 min to Lanier..

Speedbump..glad ya found us...yellow is the color...

Old 08-08-2002, 06:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By this morning's count I have 12 very firm attendees and 3 maybes. Hopefully, all will show and we'll have an excellent crowd!

Hope everyone has made their reservations because you now have 8 days to go! REMEMBER to cancel your Lake Hartwell reservations guys!!!
Old 08-08-2002, 08:18 AM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Cool

We live between Hwy 29 & Old Norcross Rd. We USED to go to Ninja Steakhouse, until the Samarai kicked his @$$!!! Jason competed in the Iron Chef Competition, and it shows!!!
Old 08-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Eric1969

Originally posted by hpron
Thanks Guys,,,,,Yea..we like the Yellow..

It will arrive sooner then I expected...maybe before Labor Day

Hey Red Warlock..haven,t tried that place..thanks for the tip,we usually go have Sushi over at the Ninja..

We live off Hwy 124 ..it breaks off of Hwy 20 from 316

Have not consider Alltoona yet..we will get there..its only about 20 min to Lanier..

Speedbump..glad ya found us...yellow is the color...
hpron,

I live in Turtle Creek subdivision, which is in the same area. What subdivision do you live in?

Eric

Old 08-08-2002, 07:06 PM
Warlock 27

Originally posted by Eric1969

hpron,

I live in Turtle Creek subdivision, which is in the same area. What subdivision do you live in?

Eric
Hey Eric we are in the Fieldings subdivision off hwy 124,are you part of the Atl boat club as well?what kinda boat??

Old 08-09-2002, 05:03 AM
Registered

Eric1969
Why don't you join us at Lake Martin?
Old 08-09-2002, 05:45 PM
99Hammer

Default OK

Speedbump, thanx, Let me see how the moving thing goes this next week. I can e-mail redwarlock to let him know. Knowing me I will make it happen. I have a timeshare at the the Stillwaters but I will not use it. i hope to splash in with everyone esle.

Last edited by 99Hammer; 08-10-2002 at 12:48 AM.

Old 08-10-2002, 12:54 AM
Registered

Cool 99hammer

You can let me know by noon Fri w/e-mail. I'll PM you with my cell # in a minute to use if you confirm after noon on Fri. Look forward to meeting you!
Tom
Old 08-10-2002, 11:48 AM
99Hammer

I got it, My plan is defintely to make it there. I don't have any lake maps so I would like to splash with everyone else on SAT. I will be by myself so if anyone has a crowded boat let me know. I have a Hammer, It can fit a few. I got all the info and will make reservations at the hotel later this week. Thanx.

Old 08-10-2002, 11:59 AM
Registered

Default 99hammer

You might want to go ahead and make the reservations, they were running out of rooms when I called earlier this week, may have been in the block we reserved??? Besides, it would be easier to cancel, than to wait and not get a room... Be sure to mention that you're with the Atlanta Powerboat Club to get the good rate! See you there!!!
Tom

Quick Reply: Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.