Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Lake Martin Wins!  Hartwell Lost... >

Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Notices

Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Old 07-30-2002, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Okay looks like the majority rules and we have a Lake Martin trip going on August 16 - 18!! I called and the Jameson Inn has 20 rooms for us. You MUST indicate you are with the Atlanta Powerboat Club to get the $55/night rate! I'll send an email on this to those who do not (horror of horrors! ) read OSO.

Jameson Inn
Alexander City, AL
(256) 234-7099
$55/ night rate if you indicate Atlanta Powerboat Club!

Thanks everyone for responding to the email and thread! Much appreciated!

YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR RESERVATIONS FOR LAKE HARTWELL AT THE SHONEY'S INN NO LATER THAN AUGUST 12!

Now...who's gonna call Seadated and tell him?

Last edited by speedbump; 07-30-2002 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2002, 05:50 PM
Warlock 27

Default Its On ..Lake Martin..

Outstanding..just got back from Fl. trip..

Saw Hartwell is cancelled..you can count us in for the Martin
trip.......

Thanks for letting us know Lisa..

Old 08-07-2002, 05:38 AM
Registered

That's great! We look forward to meeting you. Have you got the Warlock yet or still in the Talon?

9 more days!
Old 08-07-2002, 06:17 AM
Warlock 27

Originally posted by speedbump
That's great! We look forward to meeting you. Have you got the Warlock yet or still in the Talon?

9 more days!
No..still will be awhile..hope to post a few pics. soon as it comes along..Awesome..we are excited..sent ya e-mail ..cant miss us in the Talon..see pic under for sale..its the only one listed.

Old 08-07-2002, 06:38 AM
Registered

Call me retarded but I can't find the Talon in the Boats For Sale forum here.
Old 08-07-2002, 10:28 AM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Talking hpron...

You're right, ther is NO WAY we could miss you in that bright yellow boat!!! lol! Speedy, It's listed in the old "classified" section, under "Talon", sharp boat. So Ron, when's the new toy supposed to be delivered?
Old 08-07-2002, 05:58 PM
99Hammer

Well that is the weekend I will be moving (just me and my two cats tho). Should be down there the 15th. Would love to meet up with you folks one day. I have a timeshare on lake martin but won't use it ( ned more leeway in the reservations department). Let me know where you will be. Never been on the lake yet, where is the best place to drop in, I will be coming from Columbus, Ga. ?I will keep in touch.

Old 08-07-2002, 07:29 PM
Warlock 27

Thumbs up Re: hpron...

Originally posted by RedWarlock
You're right, ther is NO WAY we could miss you in that bright yellow boat!!! lol! Speedy, It's listed in the old "classified" section, under "Talon", sharp boat. So Ron, when's the new toy supposed to be delivered?
Hey Red Warlock..I will be posting some progress pics on the mfgs. site on this board sometime tonight.

Its due in Atl. the last week of this month..tis "*****in"..

Cant Wait !!

They are there..

Last edited by Warlock 27; 08-07-2002 at 09:18 PM.

Old 08-07-2002, 11:31 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Thumbs up TOO COOL!!!

That boat ROCKS!!! I like the yellow hull w/blue Apache graphics! (A personal fav! ) Hopefully you'll have it in time for the Tennessee River run next month. I noticed you live nearby, (REAL nearby as a matter of fact... L'ville.) have you tried the Samurai Steakhouse on Old Norcross @ Cruse Rd.? EXCELLENT food!!! Ask for Jason to cook for ya, you won't regret it! Have you thought about coming up to Allatoona any time soon? Or are you Lanier loyal? Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you at Martin, if not before!

Again, great boat!!!

Tom
Old 08-08-2002, 05:20 AM
Registered

99Hammer - From Columbus get back on I-85 south and come to Highway 280 exit 58. Head west until you cross the bridge over Lake Martin. You'll see signs shortly for a boat ramp in both directions. Take the right (Alexander City Boat Ramp). That's where we'll put in on Saturday morning probably between 9-10. From there last time we road down to Chimney Rock and Sand Island on the south end of the lake. It is not a long ride from Columbus at all considering it is only 2 1/2 - 3 hrs from Kennesaw. You should make it in less than 1 1/2 hrs I bet.

HPRON - Wow you like yellow don't you? Yeah, I don't think we'll miss the Talon. Yellow must be an "in" color these days - see pictures of the Cougar and American OffShore boats in our club. I found both the new and the old boats - very nice! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Last edited by speedbump; 08-08-2002 at 05:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Lake Martin Wins! Hartwell Lost...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.