Notices

What'cha think?

Old 09-25-2002, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SeaDated
Hey right!! Stryker go boating. That will be the day.

I believe that you may be correct. Get this. I just found out I'm on-call , starting Monday thru the 15th of October. No Lanier gathering and no Tenn Rvr. trip. Damn.....I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!
See ya'll in Nov, one way or another.
Old 09-25-2002, 04:35 PM
Warlock 27

Default Red Warlock-

Tom..do you think you will be out this sat.??I f so I was gonna ask you to bring the digital camera...

How are ya feeling??

Let me know.......Ron

Last edited by Warlock 27; 09-25-2002 at 04:39 PM.

Old 09-25-2002, 04:55 PM
Registered

Ron. I'll also make sure to bring my digital along this weekend if you want some pics. (but ya gotta let me take some of mine also)

Hopefully by Friday we can lock up somehow, and I will also know which day (or both) I will have a co-pilot. (worse case, the wife will just dump me in the water and come back later).

Bob
Old 09-25-2002, 06:03 PM
Warlock 27

My wife has to work both days this weekend so I will be solo,
both days..

Ok I will take two of your boat and 34 of mine..sounds fair to me

Old 09-25-2002, 06:41 PM
Registered

We gotta work with just 18. (just got the thing and I've only got a 16m memory stick).

In fact, think I'll check out Baldrige tomorrow while I'm at it. (No doubt the Lake is still on the way up, Charleston Park looked pretty good also this afternoon)

Ron.........Where do you normally put in at anyway?

Bob
Old 09-25-2002, 06:45 PM
Twin screws

I was at Vance Tavern a few weeks ago, don't think you can put that 32 Fountain in there now unless the water has come up a good bit. But if you are going to sell it no one will notice the hole in the bottom of the boat. Hope the pumps are working.

Old 09-25-2002, 10:14 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Talking W27...

Feeling much better, thanks! I was diagnosed w/reflux about 5 years ago and haven't had ANY symptoms, and if that's what they're like, I DON'T WANT ANYMORE!!! It felt like I'd literally been shot in the chest! Plus the fact that allergies were in the equation...

Probably gonna run Allatoona this weekend, give it a good shakedown before taking it to Lanier, seeing as it hasn't been run in almost a month now...
Old 09-26-2002, 03:24 AM
Warlock 27

Thumbs up Red Warlock-Kaamacat

thats good news..glad your back on top of it Tom.

Bob ..I will be happy with just a few pics..I usually put in at Big Creek or at Lanier Harbor.......

Old 09-26-2002, 04:17 AM
Registered

Stryker - dang you just can't get a break can you? Looks like the sitting in your driveway thing may be it...we could call you and you could pretend you're running with us
Old 09-26-2002, 06:15 AM
Registered

Stryker....if you're "ON CALL" they should be able to "CALL" you no matter where you are. Try to come up with something better than than crap!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.