Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Boating Sat(28th) / Sun(29th) ??? >

Boating Sat(28th) / Sun(29th) ???

Notices

Boating Sat(28th) / Sun(29th) ???

Old 09-27-2002, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boating Sat(28th) / Sun(29th) ???

Lanier........Sunday........10am until ??

Bob
Old 09-27-2002, 06:30 AM
Registered

Bob

Wish I could. I may get one day on Allatoona if I'm lucky. I need to get some stuff done around the house. Have fun.
Old 09-27-2002, 06:56 AM
Registered

Gig....cool deal. In fact during lunch today I'm gonna run out and check Baldrige. (I never used it just because I didn't think there was enough room for the truck and trailer in the lot).

And this climbing up on the front deck, over the windshild is an accident waiting to happen.

Bob
Old 09-27-2002, 08:07 AM
Registered

We will be on Al-tuna this weekend if weather holds out. Does blockhouse still have plenty o' water or is there somewhere else.
Old 09-27-2002, 08:30 AM
Registered

Stryker

Three weeks ago the block house dock was high and dry. This rain maybe helping but I would plan on using Gaults Ferry ramp. Speedy was out last weekend and said the dock was still approachable. I will be launching there too.

Kaamacat

Please do let us know how things are looking. The lake must be coming up nicely with all this rain.
Old 09-27-2002, 10:49 AM
Registered

Hey Roger----Now that you're down below I-20 with us you've got to stop heading to the --toona. Sat. we're heading for Martin or Wedowee. Martin is about 18" down and Wedowee is 6" down from full pool!!! Now thats comforting. I'm sure if I lived right on the toona I might go, but it is kind of a long trip from Sharpsburg for some murky water 8' low. Join us at Martin--jump off the rocks, cruise around, there's NOBODY there. 45,000+ acres of FULL beautiful water and scenery, just a short drive from home. Flame suit on for all you mud lovers. Gerry
Old 09-27-2002, 11:50 AM
Registered

Cougarcat

I heard they let the water out of Martin for repairs.
Old 09-27-2002, 09:07 PM
Registered

Gerry- We would love to see Martin before the year is over,but time is passing quickly. The next two weeks are out, as work has the leash on me. But after that we are open. Also, in November we will have party at our home and would like to extend an invitation. See ya soon and tell Ms. Angie "Hello". Roger
Old 09-28-2002, 08:24 AM
Warlock 27

Default Re: Boating Sat(28th) / Sun(29th) ???

Originally posted by kaamacat
Lanier........Sunday........10am until ??

Bob
Bob..just got boat back from doing cover..going thru and wrenching to tighten down from expansion etc..

I think I will catch up around the house,lawn etc. and be ready for tomorrow bright and early..where will you put in at and about what time..my cell is 770-757-4433

Old 09-28-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered

Warlock27 (Ron). Looks like I'll be getting mine at 10am, should be in by 1030-11am at the latest. I think I'm just gonna put in at Charleston Park which is just around the corner from storage.

I have a 10minute trailer repair to do when the boat is off first. (lost a rear pad last time, so I have two new ones to replace made up already. Just gotta screw them in)

I will probably take a spin down to the dam area, but will be between there and the cove most of the time. (keep my fingers x'd that I cured the steering issue).

My cell is 678-521-4643 (and I've got yours).....See ya then!!!

Bob

Quick Reply: Boating Sat(28th) / Sun(29th) ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.