Notices

Boat Check 2003

Old 05-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Michael Martin

Well I got screwed again. The wife just reminded me that I have to go to her sisters wedding on the 7th. It'll be her 3rd so maybe this guy will keep her...

Not sure on what the LMPC has planned. I have been tring to get in touch with Cat & Ken for a while with no responce.

Mike

Old 05-23-2003, 10:21 AM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking LOL!!!

Mike, you could just tell her you've already seen that movie twice before... and it ended the same both times!!! LOL!!!
Old 05-23-2003, 04:08 PM
Michael Martin

I wish!! The guy shes marring this time is WAY out there. His entire family live for firefighting. They are all members of the local fire station. Even his grandmother thats 86!!

I have absolutly nothing in common with them. They dont smoke, dont drink, dont boat, dont fish, ...All they do is sit around & wait for the sirens to go off..

I'm telling ya its bad. For x-mas they gave us smoke detectors. WTF??!! It was all I could do to keep a streight (SP?) face. Boy the beating the wife gave me when we got home...

Mike