Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Lake Rescue Shootout, August 24-26 >

Lake Rescue Shootout, August 24-26

Notices

Lake Rescue Shootout, August 24-26

Old 08-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

In the past couple of years they had a couple of slips that was just for inspections. You could pull in get inspected and pull out.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

cant wait till the shootout again
mike
Old 08-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know it's kind of late notice but, Anyone know where I can get a slip or room for the weekend? Slip would have to have electric. Im willing to leave the boat in the water for the weekend. Any info would be great.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Hey Outlaw, You can give me a call tomorrow I migh be able to help you. PM me for the number!
Old 08-13-2007, 09:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Is there a good place to watch the runs on the shore opposite of Shooters on land?
Old 08-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,890 Likes on 950 Posts

Originally Posted by Rage
Is there a good place to watch the runs on the shore opposite of Shooters on land?

People always sit over there. Its undeveloped land and has a great view, but I have no idea how to get there by land.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glencove Marina at the 21 1/2 MM is in the cove right next to Shooters. They just put in new docks a couple weeks ago and have not leased the new slips. You might try and call them and see if they will rent a slip for the weekend.
Gary
Originally Posted by 30 outlaw 2005
I know it's kind of late notice but, Anyone know where I can get a slip or room for the weekend? Slip would have to have electric. Im willing to leave the boat in the water for the weekend. Any info would be great.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I tried to watch the boats run from Shooters but they make the runs on the opposite side of the lake so it is like watching a baseball game from the nose bleed seats. That opposite shore looks like it could be the best seats in town to watch the boats run up close and personal if accessable. You saw people there therefore it is accessable.

Anyone with more info on how and where to access by road the shore opposite Shooters to watch the Shootout boats run?

Originally Posted by Griff
People always sit over there. Its undeveloped land and has a great view, but I have no idea how to get there by land.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Anyone with more info on how and where to access by road the shore opposite Shooters to watch the Shootout boats run?[/QUOTE]

The opposite shoreline is all private property in a residential development called The Villages. You can get there by going across the toll bridge, the entrance is about 2 miles up on the left. There are many vacant lots but access may be restricted.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks.

Originally Posted by omerta one
Anyone with more info on how and where to access by road the shore opposite Shooters to watch the Shootout boats run?
The opposite shoreline is all private property in a residential development called The Villages. You can get there by going across the toll bridge, the entrance is about 2 miles up on the left. There are many vacant lots but access may be restricted.[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: Lake Rescue Shootout, August 24-26

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.