Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Places to stay at Table Rock >

Places to stay at Table Rock

Notices

Places to stay at Table Rock

Old 02-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Things haven't changed much in the last 10 years.
There is still not much to do for "provided" entertainment, but there is always something going on at the swings or cow creek.
The Port Grill @ Campbell Point has live entertainment Friday & Saturday nights. They close it down at 10 pm I think.
Like everyone else suggested, Big Cedar is the place to stay. There are pools for the kids & even a kids day program I think.
Mamma will like it, they have a spa package & all the girl stuff.
Their slips are small, but you'll be fine with a 25' boat.
We hit Big Cedar for breakfast a few times a year. I don't know what it is about their breakfast, but it is good!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 320es
I am just looking for a few bars to keep us guys entertained or at least a good party spot on the lake. I am not looking for LOTO style. Where are the good spots on the water?

Lake bars....ahoys, bearded clam, big buoy are the closest to you. If you want something a lot nicer stop into D' Monico....ive been there in cut offs and flip flops a couple times. The other bars that you can boat too, that are close, are not right on the water.

Like these guys said.....pack the boats up and head to cow creek, powerline, naked, or the swings and tie up for the day. Or pick one of 1000 empty coves and inlets and party yourself. Go to ahoys or something for a grease burger and a beer. Look for my 27... white with red outline

Last edited by tblrklakemo; 02-06-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
I don't know what it is about their breakfast, but it is good!
its the memosa's that make it good.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:19 PM

This weather is killing me. I am ready to go right now. We are going to be down for a week. I'll have to look up a few of you guys to show me all of the good spots.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered

We have moved to Table Rock and have met Jason and the Super Fast "BadIdea", but not a lot of other folks yet. Looking forward to spring and some good times on the water.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered

Hopefully we'll meet u in our own boat. If not, I'll be in Jasons. NOT! I like living.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Registered

Brian, are you getting the cig?
Old 02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JimmyBaja
Brian, are you getting the cig?
i really do want it & my wife liked it but i think its just to be too big for down there. Port o' Kimberling said i may need a 18x49 slip (which i think is rediculous) because they dont think it would fit in a 16x42 (when backed in & no overhang). Then add in the cost for finding a lift for that big of boat. I thought about keeping it on a trailer in a storage unit, but my wife doesnt like to back trailer down & she definately doesnt like driving the boat (she was scared of the 232 cause it felt bigger than our 21' Mariah lol)

i've been looking at 30-33's cause it gives me the drystack option, but for the money nothing is realling peaking my interest except that Cig Bullet on MWBP. But my wife hates the American Flag grfx. So i keep looking & keep going back to the one i want the most.... So who knows. If i can get her to move off her requirement of having purple on the boat, would free up more options.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja232Brian
i really do want it & my wife liked it but i think its just to be too big for down there. Port o' Kimberling said i may need a 18x49 slip (which i think is rediculous) because they dont think it would fit in a 16x42 (when backed in & no overhang). Then add in the cost for finding a lift for that big of boat. I thought about keeping it on a trailer in a storage unit, but my wife doesnt like to back trailer down & she definately doesnt like driving the boat (she was scared of the 232 cause it felt bigger than our 21' Mariah lol)

i've been looking at 30-33's cause it gives me the drystack option, but for the money nothing is realling peaking my interest except that Cig Bullet on MWBP. But my wife hates the American Flag grfx. So i keep looking & keep going back to the one i want the most.... So who knows. If i can get her to move off her requirement of having purple on the boat, would free up more options.

That boat looks like someone has taken very good care of it. I wouldn't want to trailer that around alot. If you bought it, you could get Vincent to paint it next fall to any graphics you wanted. But, that is a lot of boat!! Good Luck!!
Old 02-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Registered

i just need something to shut jason up!!!

Quick Reply: Places to stay at Table Rock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.