Need to get my trailer repainted >

Need to get my trailer repainted

Notices

Need to get my trailer repainted

Old 03-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info...

I have tried to call a few places to see if they could powder coat the trailer and I get the same response. Oven is not big enough. I had several of my suspension pieces for my lift kit coated and loved it.

Do you have any pictures you can email me of your trailer being painted by those guys in Union? My email address is [email protected].

I talked with Charley from Blastco in O'Fallon area and he said $1,000 to sand blast and paint it. He did say a certain type of paint will hold up better to rock chips.

Thanks again everyone
Old 03-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by Young and Dumb
Thanks for the info...

I have tried to call a few places to see if they could powder coat the trailer and I get the same response. Oven is not big enough. I had several of my suspension pieces for my lift kit coated and loved it.

Do you have any pictures you can email me of your trailer being painted by those guys in Union? My email address is [email protected].

I talked with Charley from Blastco in O'Fallon area and he said $1,000 to sand blast and paint it. He did say a certain type of paint will hold up better to rock chips.

Thanks again everyone
We used to paint our car and motorcycle trailers with Imron. Held up very well to rock chips.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Young and Dumb
Thanks for the info...

Thanks again everyone
Ask them to put some flex agent in the paint and it will hold up much better. It allows the paint to stay softer, which in turn makes the paint dimple instead of chip.