Poor quality work in the LOTO area!! >

Poor quality work in the LOTO area!!

Notices

Poor quality work in the LOTO area!!

Old 04-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poor quality work in the LOTO area!!

I had some extremely poor work done on my 84 Formula 272 late this fall!! I brought my boat down to straight line canvas in Kaiser to have a Bimini top made for it. While I was there they made me an offer to redo some upholstery in it. There bid was by far not the cheapest I had but the boat was there and I figured it would save me some gas money and time taking it some where else! The Bimini top as far as I can tell turned out ok? Nothing to write home about! It's a Bimini top none of them are spectacular !!! Lol. Now comes the bad part the upholstery work looked much worse than what I could have done!! Seams mismatched work specified to be done not completed 30 year old foam reused on the couch and sundeck the old seams that were on original upholstery that were ingrained in the old foam started showing through the new vinyl as it sat over the winter!! I complained about the poor quality work and took the boat back down th have repairs made IE replace foam, fix seams just make the job right!!! Well after 2 more trips down they didn't replace the foam you can still feel the seams in it seams are better but still very poor quality for such straight forward work !! The interior in a 30 year old formula is pretty simple work no contours just straight lines new foam and be done!!!
I'm not surprised they needed to change thier name!!!
Be careful using this company for anything you want to be proud of!!!! I have pictures of the work