Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > New Products and Member Discounts
"NEW" Mercury Racing CNC'd Long Hub Cleavers >

"NEW" Mercury Racing CNC'd Long Hub Cleavers

Notices

"NEW" Mercury Racing CNC'd Long Hub Cleavers

Old 11-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile "NEW" Mercury Racing CNC'd Long Hub Cleavers

Although I'm no longer driving to Mercury Racing on a daily basis, my blood still runs black and my thoughts can often still be found within the walls of the most influential propeller and marine developmental group in performance boating.

In my previous role at Mercury Racing I helped to sell, market and develop high performance marine propellers (old habits die hard). Although it has been previously released, I am taking the opportunity let the general public in on some news they may not be aware of.

Mercury Racing is currently offering CNC'd long hub cleaver propellers for the new NXT1 drive, the #6, 5 and 3A. As well as any other out drive capable of the 26 spline configuration!

These propellers are 3rd generation design, and fine tuned from MANY months of testing and reconfiguration. These are not reverse engineered from some one else's propeller design, but rather true Mercury Racing design and development.

These new propellers have been proven to perform above and beyond initial designs and are impressing boaters around the globe.

The propellers are available in diameters from 15"-18" with 1/4" diameter incremental offerings. The pitch range choices are from 26 to 40 inches! These propellers carry a 16 degree rake angle, the perfect geometry for the widest variety of applications. In addition, the propellers are being made in 3 different configurations dependent upon the horsepower package you are operating. 550, 850 and 1200 horsepower! Because of this, you can get the optimum performance and reliability right out of the gate. Also, and very important to know and understand, every propeller is finished by a Mercury Racing propeller technician, by hand. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, CNC'd propellers still need that last bit of human interaction. Remember, these propellers can still be fine tuned for each and every applications specific needs.

OK, now the best news, these propellers are available RIGHT NOW! That's right, we can supply these propellers to customers in as little as 2-3 weeks! The propellers are being made 24/7. Mercury is in full swing production!

Here is a link to the part list and part number table.

http://www.mercuryracing.com/produc...ver_Part_No.pdf

If any one has any other questions about these propellers, please give us a call and we will be happy to answer all the questions you may have.
[email protected]
Old 11-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: "NEW" Mercury Racing CNC'd Long Hub Cleavers

try this one http://www.mercuryracing.com/product...ncmachined.php