2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE >

2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE

Notices

2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE

Old 10-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE

they are on boat trader as well. look in nortech section of oso forums there are 3 good pics of the cat with the 50v right beside it
Old 10-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rbr2328
No ads on OSO, none on yachtworld, and only the one 36 and the 50 on trader. Where are the pictures of the white 36 you speak of?
pics.
Attached Thumbnails 2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE-10.jpg   2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE-11.jpg   2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE-12.jpg  

Old 01-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned

just reduced without power to 299k, thats a steal.
Old 01-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone that has actually owned a 36 Nortech have any input on this boat. It seems like there are a lot of these boats exchanging owners or up for sale in a very short period of time. Is it the insurance, handling characteristics in rough water, or a one dimensional boat that is not as user friendly as a V-Bottom. Anyone with any experience with this boat in the rough waters of Lake Michigan.

Possibly considering looking at one currently listed in the classifieds. Any honest input would be appreciated.
Old 01-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
Does anyone that has actually owned a 36 Nortech have any input on this boat. It seems like there are a lot of these boats exchanging owners or up for sale in a very short period of time. Is it the insurance, handling characteristics in rough water, or a one dimensional boat that is not as user friendly as a V-Bottom. Anyone with any experience with this boat in the rough waters of Lake Michigan.

Possibly considering looking at one currently listed in the classifieds. Any honest input would be appreciated.
insurance is high... the reason more people don't own them (in my case anyway) witch one you looking at?
Old 01-21-2006, 12:37 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by customryder
insurance is high... the reason more people don't own them (in my case anyway) witch one you looking at?
but i wouldn't say that is why most of these guys swap boats around... 6k in insurace is 500 month, less than fuel for one good weekend... i really doubt that insurance has to do with most of these boats being for sale... most have just moved on to newer cats, either the same size or bigger, just like any other boat... from what i have seen, alot of the nor-tech guys step up to another nortech pretty quick... they want different paint or engines or whatever...
Old 01-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
but i wouldn't say that is why most of these guys swap boats around... 6k in insurace is 500 month, less than fuel for one good weekend... i really doubt that insurance has to do with most of these boats being for sale... most have just moved on to newer cats, either the same size or bigger, just like any other boat... from what i have seen, alot of the nor-tech guys step up to another nortech pretty quick... they want different paint or engines or whatever...
good statement... but most are paying upward 10k with no lay up & small power. i think some people are getting out of the cat market for that reason. ( IMO) I would love to have one & still have not ruled one out, but for 50hrs use a summer, i not sure its worth it to me. Awesome boats!
Old 01-21-2006, 05:06 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by customryder
good statement... but most are paying upward 10k with no lay up & small power. i think some people are getting out of the cat market for that reason. ( IMO) I would love to have one & still have not ruled one out, but for 50hrs use a summer, i not sure its worth it to me. Awesome boats!
none of the guys i know are getting out due to insurance, just a small part in the big picture of owning a big cat... (owning, running, repairing, fueling, storing and transporting these things will cost more than the insurance will....) and the guys i know are all looking at getting newer, faster and bigger ones....
Old 01-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Registered

none of the guys i know are getting out due to insurance, just a small part in the big picture of owning a big cat... (owning, running, repairing, fueling, storing and transporting these things will cost more than the insurance will....) and the guys i know are all looking at getting newer, faster and bigger ones....
Except you! You sold yours so that you can ride in and drive all the newest boats that hit the water and not even have to worry about making a payment or insurance. What a gig
Old 01-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered

I guess i ment less are getting into... im sure more would be sold if ins was not so high. i would buy one in a heart beat if the ins was the same as my V. as for owning, running, repairing, fueling, storing and transporting these things, are the same as a v- hull.

Quick Reply: 2005 36 supercat "Catz Meow" for SALE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.