Old 10-15-2006, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Nor-tech's Can Fly

Originally Posted by Catmando
Thought you were going with three?
CAT,
Trips will not fit in the engine compartment with out modifing the back seat and so. I like the big cockpit especially with that additional fold out bench seat behind the drivers bolsters, and didnt want to give that up. Trips easily fit in the 5000v but that ended up being to big of a boat for me.

Cosmic12,
Pat didnt send any without masking as of yet. Wed. he promised would be done then to Nortech to finish for the KW PR. Ill be leaving that Tuesday the 7th for a test ride on Wed, and then leave out Thursday with Bob and Shari Smallwood following them to Pompano for the departure on Friday with the A.T. crew. Jeff
Old 10-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff, we all know Pat has to many hats or is that desks??? he's a buey man they have done a great job so far, and knowing PAT it will be worth the wait. Looks like you will be spending a lot of time wax on wax off thats alot of color to maintain I wish I could do the AT run but not this year, besides all you big dogs would leave my little 28 lost in your wakes.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Jeff, we all know Pat has to many hats or is that desks??? he's a buey man they have done a great job so far, and knowing PAT it will be worth the wait. Looks like you will be spending a lot of time wax on wax off thats alot of color to maintain I wish I could do the AT run but not this year, besides all you big dogs would leave my little 28 lost in your wakes.
We all wear too many hats at one time or another. Pat just needs to have one of his painting get Jeffs boat done by Wed. hat on so I can make this run. As to the 28, last time we went Mike brought his 28 we cruised most of the time around 50-55 with a few short bursts here and there to 100, he hung just fine. Jeff
Old 10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
As to the 28, last time we went Mike brought his 28 we cruised most of the time around 50-55 with a few short bursts here and there to 100, he hung just fine. Jeff
Jeff she looks awsome. I sure hope all goes as planned.
Now as far as the 28 goes as I recall it I had to wait on you and Keith after I made those bursts to 100. I've been talking to Bob about bringing my boat back down for another run to the Keys this winter. Would you be interested?
Old 10-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatfreak28
Jeff she looks awsome. I sure hope all goes as planned.
Now as far as the 28 goes as I recall it I had to wait on you and Keith after I made those bursts to 100. I've been talking to Bob about bringing my boat back down for another run to the Keys this winter. Would you be interested?
Why dont you leave with the rest of us to the Keys on Friday with the A.T. crew. 6-7 boats going, c'mon, it will be like good old times.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Registered

My liver is a few years older and I'm not sure it can take the "good old times". I would love to go but there is no way it could happen. I will be doing good to get this harvest over with by the end of November. I will however be ready to belly up to the bar at the Bull in January if you would like.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff, the boat looks incredible!!!! Keep the pics coming.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Chuck
Jeff, the boat looks incredible!!!! Keep the pics coming.
Thanks Chuck, I told ya I liked the colors on your boat

Mike, NO WAY IN HELL, too cold in Jan but thinking of doing the Miami run after the boat show. Keep in touch.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:37 AM
Registered

Jeff you're going to let one little snowstorm in Key Largo scare ya.

Quick Reply: Nor-tech's Can Fly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.