Old 08-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Predator!!!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 07:50 AM
Registered

Thanks, all of you members for the input, here is where I stand,
We drove from Canada to FL, to inspect Artemis, the boat is clean, but the paint job on it is not to our taste,The $$$ involved for repaint is major. this brings the sticker price above our budget.
As for Predator, we inspected the boat last week-end in 1000 Island Poker -Run, the boat is fairly clean,( fresh power) but cabin and cockpitt, requires investement to bring up to our tastes.(colors & fabrics+ no GENNY)
We also Inspected a Beautiful 01 in Swansboro NC, the boat is a soild 9, but major problem is the Quad set-up, Out here in our neck of the woods, it will take Zillion of years to sell it.
Unless a member can direct me to someone that can RE-RIG to a triple set-up cheap.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Registered

Thanks INSPECT for the input on ARTEMIS, the boat is nice, but we dont like the paint sceme on it, We made an offer to Scott from Suncoast, but he turned it down on behalf of the owner.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered

Unfortunatly on a 50 foot Norteck your gonna have to comprimise when looking for a used boat. There just aren't that many that were built. I may be wrong but I'm thinking maybe 20 or 30 built. Just not a lot of inventory on the market.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know the owner is willing to deal on the boat, was your offer even submitted to him?? PS, there is a matching 450/550 tow rig that might be made part of the deal if you could come to the right number. Admittedly changing the entire paint scheme might be big bucks, but a good graphics guy could probably do some kind of blend/cover and come up with something unique.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Registered

Hello Inspect,
We inspected Artemis just before a road parade in Sarasota FL, The boat is up for sale by Suncoast Power Boats, The owner of Suncoast showed us the boat, after witch I made him an offer. Scott turned it down on the spot, he never called anyone. So I guessed he must of have the owner of Artemis full confidence to do so.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Unfortunatly on a 50 foot Norteck your gonna have to comprimise when looking for a used boat. There just aren't that many that were built. I may be wrong but I'm thinking maybe 20 or 30 built. Just not a lot of inventory on the market.

Actually more than you think.
# 54 is in mold now.
However they are either big gas or diesels and not much in between.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Fantom X, do you have to have a 50, why not try a 43. Im on my 3rd one and think they are a great size for over nighting and much easier of a tow. Good Luck in your decision. Jeff
Old 08-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FANTOM X
We also Inspected a Beautiful 01 in Swansboro NC, the boat is a soild 9, but major problem is the Quad set-up, Out here in our neck of the woods, it will take Zillion of years to sell it.
Unless a member can direct me to someone that can RE-RIG to a triple set-up cheap.
I think a boat of this caliber wont attract ONLY local buyers. I mean, even you are driving all over the U.S. to find just the right one. I think tryin to give up on a boat thats a 9 that wont resell locally might not be in your best interest. You could list it back on OSO and sell it worldwide... In my opinion, i wouldnt hold that as a reason not to consider that particualr boat.. anyone else agree?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Registered

Thanks JASSMAN,
We just sold an inpecable 42ss Sonic with 502SC to 730.hp, Fell in Love last year whit Black Thunder 46SC,
Sold the Sonic for more room in v-berth, and aminites.
We where told buy lots of people the quality of Nor Tech was Right up on the scale. The wife wants me to buy a Sunseeker Superhawk 48, ( they are real nice) I am shure You Members all realise know, that SHE wants room etc, I want the speed, and solid handling. SO THE WORD IS COMPROMISE.

Quick Reply: Looking For 50 Triple V

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.