The Motors are not in but ............ >

The Motors are not in but ............

Notices

The Motors are not in but ............

Old 03-26-2008, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

The helm. Just needs a wheel and throttles.

A distinct lack of gauges but everything we need to know and more can be found on those screens.

That's all for now.

Bob
Attached Thumbnails The Motors are not in but ............-cape-coral-march-08-027.jpg   The Motors are not in but ............-cape-coral-march-08-028.jpg   The Motors are not in but ............-cape-coral-march-08-030.jpg  

Old 03-27-2008, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

beautiful Bob, congrats.
Can't wait to see it this summer, we have done a weekend schedule of day runs etc that I will send over to you, please feel free to comment or make changes to it. My motors are being picked up today to leave for Ron Potter's for complete re-build so I will be ready to do some good runs.......
Take care and talk to you soon;

Jay
Old 03-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool "glass cockpit" Bob. You are right, it looks like all the gauges are missing

As for the motor department, wow there's alot of room in there for oil and water leak inspection diving. Not like hanging upside down and squeezing in between the 850's to see where its coming from.

Maybe you can get some nice stainless motor covers made up so it looks "sexy" again.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Single With Twins
beautiful Bob, congrats.
Can't wait to see it this summer, we have done a weekend schedule of day runs etc that I will send over to you, please feel free to comment or make changes to it. My motors are being picked up today to leave for Ron Potter's for complete re-build so I will be ready to do some good runs.......
Take care and talk to you soon;

Jay
Hey, Jay. Ron will do you right on your re builds. He does great work.
Look forward to seeing the summer schedule. I have a feeling I am going to have another busy summer. Lets see...... will we do this run with gas or diesel ?? LOL Tough job I have!!
See you soon,
Bob
Old 03-27-2008, 08:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Cool "glass cockpit" Bob. You are right, it looks like all the gauges are missing

As for the motor department, wow there's alot of room in there for oil and water leak inspection diving. Not like hanging upside down and squeezing in between the 850's to see where its coming from.

Maybe you can get some nice stainless motor covers made up so it looks "sexy" again.
Hi Sean,

The engine compartment will still be pretty tight. There is a genny to go in yet and exhaust etc for ctr motor. I had inquired about having the engines painted to give it a bit of bling but they were not going to go there. I was told they did have a bit of a chrome package for on top but in the end decided there is no real way to make the whole engine package look overly sexy so will have to be satisfied with the industrial look. So unlike me !! LOL
When at the dock I will leave the hatch down and and when some kid wants to see my motors I will say " sorry son, but the engine hatch is broken " !! LOL

Bob
Old 03-27-2008, 08:17 AM

Bob.
What kind of instrument rating do you need to have to fly that thing?
Old 03-27-2008, 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=Bobthebuilder;25017
When at the dock I will leave the hatch down and and when some kid wants to see my motors I will say " sorry son, but the engine hatch is broken " !! LOL

Bob[/QUOTE]

Bob,
When your at BoyneThunder we want you to have the hatch open. That is the MEAT AND POTATOES of that thing.
Those motors will get more attention then chromed out blower motors.
That boat is the wave of the future.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
The helm. Just needs a wheel and throttles.

A distinct lack of gauges but everything we need to know and more can be found on those screens.

That's all for now.

Bob
Bob, dash looks awesome...Which throttles are you going with..the new version Livorsi, have they got them syncroed yet. Dash looks great..your making me want to do another project..
Old 03-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Banned

Bob, very nice dash, start button panel looks cool, enjoy your new 50v
Old 03-30-2008, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Bob.
What kind of instrument rating do you need to have to fly that thing?
VFR I guess since I did not include radar. That would be IFR if I'm not mistaken ! LOL

Quick Reply: The Motors are not in but ............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.