Need bolster seats for my nor tech >

Need bolster seats for my nor tech

Notices

Need bolster seats for my nor tech

Old 06-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need bolster seats for my nor tech

Where i can i find a pair of cool bolster seat for my 38 vhull had a 3 pack in it, wanting bolster now.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered

PPI in Bradenton. They are the best!

(941 752-6271.

They just did my Nortech

Ask for Jim. Tell him LOOSE CANNON Sent ya.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:54 PM
my00b16si

We have many bolsters available. If you would, please send me a few pictures of your boat, [email protected] and i will see what could work for you. (electric or manual, tall or short, wide or skinny, fancy or mild) we got it all. and if we dont do business at least it will give you a better idea what to look for.
here is an idea

I hope to hear from you ---Chris

Last edited by my00b16si; 06-30-2008 at 08:11 PM.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mattdillon
Where i can i find a pair of cool bolster seat for my 38 vhull had a 3 pack in it, wanting bolster now.
Here is the job they did for Liquid Glass. I don't think I've ever seen a better interior than this one;

http://liquidglassboats.com/photos/cockpit

PPI installed grab handles INSIDE the arm rests of the rear bolsters. What that does is prevent bodily injury from exposed metal grab handles. A very innovative solution. And the seats are awesome to be sure. I called LG and Debbie raved about them.

PPI is at the cutting edge of cockpit seating technology. Now if they would bring out suspension seats...
Old 08-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Knots
Here is the job they did for Liquid Glass. I don't think I've ever seen a better interior than this one;

PPI installed grab handles INSIDE the arm rests of the rear bolsters. What that does is prevent bodily injury from exposed metal grab handles. A very innovative solution. And the seats are awesome to be sure. I called LG and Debbie raved about them.

PPI is at the cutting edge of cockpit seating technology. Now if they would bring out suspension seats...

The seats as well as the cockpit looks cool..I also like what they did to the cabin..overall design looks good in my book..
Old 08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
my00b16si

Originally Posted by Hot Knots

we do have suspension seats we use mitigator tile. it is whats used in the humvees and chopers over seas