Originally Posted by mindog20
video miami 2012 scott from nortech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0yoTwn-TQo
cool!
Old 02-28-2012, 08:05 AM
NorTechNorth.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
Nor-Tech had two of my favorite boats at the show- the Offshore Performance 477 and the 4000 Roadster. I just wish that the 477 wouldn't have been shoved into the corner like it was... it was hard to get a good picture of it. That boat definitely deserved to be front and center!

I enjoyed meeting and talking to Peter Roberts from Double R Performance... I would buy a boat from that guy!

Here's a few pics that I took...

Great to see you guys there too. Hopefully we meet up at a poker run this summer.

PR
Old 02-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
Nor-Tech had two of my favorite boats at the show- the Offshore Performance 477 and the 4000 Roadster. I just wish that the 477 wouldn't have been shoved into the corner like it was... it was hard to get a good picture of it. That boat definitely deserved to be front and center!

I enjoyed meeting and talking to Peter Roberts from Double R Performance... I would buy a boat from that guy!

Here's a few pics that I took...

I agree, they are very nice people, most of the stuff they sell is WAY outta my ballpark, but, they have always treated me well when I called for advice or parts. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:25 AM
NorTechNorth.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by n20michael
I agree, they are very nice people, most of the stuff they sell is WAY outta my ballpark, but, they have always treated me well when I called for advice or parts. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.
Thanks Michael! And we don't just sell 50 foot Nor-tech's! Call anytime if you are looking for another boat. I might just have something coming in that would work for you.

PR
Old 03-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Double R Performance
Thanks Michael! And we don't just sell 50 foot Nor-tech's! Call anytime if you are looking for another boat. I might just have something coming in that would work for you.

PR

Your VERY welcome! It's sometimes a little intimidating for "small" boat fellas like me when you see some of the stuff out there, but, I NEVER got anything but friendly and helpful advice from you guys. I was at the Toronto show 2 years ago and talked to a fella named "Brock" about the Statement 42 you had on display, real nice fella, chatted for probably 20 mins and couldn't have been nicer.

If, and when I am seriously looking to move up I will definitely be in touch. In the meantime I hope business keeps growing and you enjoy continued success.