38 for sale in classifieds >

38 for sale in classifieds

Notices

38 for sale in classifieds

Old 08-17-2012, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38 for sale in classifieds

Just browsing I came across the 38 listed here in the classifieds, having never seen one I did a search here on it to see what I could find out about that model.

The threads I read mostly said the 38 was based on a 35' hull design, and complained about lack of cockpit space, and engine room space.

But looking at the pics on pier57 (which has a lot more pics than the listing here) It seems like this boat has a pretty big cockpit and a fair amount of room in front of the engines.

Is this a different 38' model than most that have been talked about here? What are the thoughts on this boat? Ride, speeds, etc?
Old 08-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No they moved the dash forward some by changing it on newer ones.. They are built from a Cig. mold. Some older ones had a smaller cockpit.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by macjazzy
Just browsing I came across the 38 listed here in the classifieds, having never seen one I did a search here on it to see what I could find out about that model.

The threads I read mostly said the 38 was based on a 35' hull design, and complained about lack of cockpit space, and engine room space.

But looking at the pics on pier57 (which has a lot more pics than the listing here) It seems like this boat has a pretty big cockpit and a fair amount of room in front of the engines.

Is this a different 38' model than most that have been talked about here? What are the thoughts on this boat? Ride, speeds, etc?
Buy it... You need a boat!!!