Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nor-Tech
anyone know of a killer deal on a 3900 super vee or 36 super cat? >

anyone know of a killer deal on a 3900 super vee or 36 super cat?

Notices

anyone know of a killer deal on a 3900 super vee or 36 super cat?

Old 11-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone know of a killer deal on a 3900 super vee or 36 super cat?

newer to the site and was just about to pull the trigger on a donzi 38zr, and jody at newcoast financial pointed out a great deal on a cat to me when we were finishing with the bank stuff...so after a few hours...well, several hours going through most every thread online, i think i have landed on a nortech. does anyone know of any good deals that are not listed on the usual sites. I want to spend about 100-150k and am looking for reliable power, something that was maintained well and can be documented, and really cool paint scheme. I probably am leaning towards the v just because it will be easier to tow through california, and has a bigger cabin. I know it is a big wish list, and might be a tall order, but stranger things have happened in the boat world. I am ready to buy now, so thanks for thinking about what may be out there, i appreciate it.