Are Nortech's vacuum bagged? >

Are Nortech's vacuum bagged?

Notices

Are Nortech's vacuum bagged?

Old 07-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bill63
hey mr snakebite , why did you quit Nor-tech or did you and were do you work now ! Btw my mama told me never to burn a bridge and she is one smart lady.
I didn't quit...I was terminated. I can only theorize that Nortech is also feeling the economic crunch, and systematically cut loose all high paid , full time employees who were not deemed "mission essential". They now employ traveling "rigging gypsies" who work out of their vans or trailers, as subcontractors, to rig the boats. The up side is no unemployment insurance, disability insurance, medical or dental insurance, and the rigger is paid a set price for the job....no matter how long it takes . The down side is lack of dedication from the employee...he's just there for the paycheck., even if it takes cutting a few corners here and there.
As for burning bridges...Nortech is not high on my list of places that I would like to work at again. Nuff said.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well it's your story BUT i can tell you my Nor-Tech was just completed last month and my rigging on the boat is second to none even Peter from skater took a look at the boat at skaterfest and was impressed with the workmanship and that say's alot . During the building process i visited nortech many times and never saw vans and trailers in the parking lot.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Catmando
Well wrinkleface how does it feel to get the big smackdown? Didn't see it coming did you?
No smackdown, I made a simple comment about me like'n my boat! How do ya get a smack from that???? & after C'n an above post this am, the term disgruntled "terminated" employee sets it all straight!!
Old 07-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Catmando
Well wrinkleface how does it feel to get the big smackdown? Didn't see it coming did you?
No smackdown, I made a simple comment about me like'n my boat! How do ya get a smack from that???? & after C'n an above post this am, the term disgruntled "terminated" employee sets it all straight!!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Banned

I'm not about to nit-pick with you. You bought your boat so go enjoy it. I know for a fact they employ sub-contractors because I had to oversee one of them during my last weeks there. I believe his name was John, and he also rigged the Statement V-bottom....from the back of his little trailer. The poor guy travels from Bradenton and lives in cheesy motel's while on the road, while trying to scratch out a living.

Maybe things have changed...I'm outta there 2 yrs now...but I highly doubt it!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
I've got no axe to grind...I was just letting you know a few things about the "great deal" you bought. All I added was that I hope you had a proper survey done...for your own safety.
Maybe I've stirred up an "disgruntled boat buyer".
Old 07-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Or just one who likes to see progress and gets frustrated and wants out....
No offence to you but regarding the earlier efforts in Norway and Sweden by the NT guys...well.... no wonder Cigarette sued them and won...
Old 07-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

What?
Old 07-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered

Old 07-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered

Wow Really?
Apparently things have become so boring around here that now we need to drag out things from the distant past.
He's talking about the mid 1980's before Nor-Tech even existed. Back then it was a common dirty practice within the industry only he was called out. The matter was settled and it never happened again.
I'm sure we could have an interesting thread dedicated to who splashed what back in the good ole days.

Quick Reply: Are Nortech's vacuum bagged?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.