Notices

35 Flame owners

Old 05-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 35 Flame owners

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
So what happens when the fridge DIES? Do I borrow Linster's saws all? What does Nordic say to do if the fridges dies, BUY a new 35 Flame?
Dean
Dean,
I'm glad you took my comment well, I was just trying to add some humor in the arena. I will still loan you my saws all.

By the way, did you get a picture of the Kal Customs wind shield deflectors? If so would you email me what they would look like.

Thanks Linnie
Old 05-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Registered

Dean Ferry, if you do get it out in one piece and want too sell it, I am intrested in it. Let me know.

James
804-539-3114
Old 05-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 394 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
Dean Ferry, if you do get it out in one piece and want too sell it, I am intrested in it. Let me know.

James
804-539-3114
James,
The "out in one piece" part might be tricky! I'll let you know.
Dean
Old 05-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I would leave and use it works great. Very little battery usage and will get as cold as you want, keeps the 1800 icy cold.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

speaking of hard to remove items on my 35 one of the little pointer lights is out right when walk into the cabin overhead has anyone had to replace one of these? It does not seem to remove from the front and there is no access from anywhere else.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 394 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by lotti
speaking of hard to remove items on my 35 one of the little pointer lights is out right when walk into the cabin overhead has anyone had to replace one of these? It does not seem to remove from the front and there is no access from anywhere else.
Hey,
lotti, I've got one of those out as well.
Dean
Old 05-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lotti
Grab it and rotate it counterclockwise.

When you replace the bulb don't touch the new bulb with
bare fingers, or if you do wipe the oil off with alcohol.

Pesky Varmint
Old 07-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Registered

hey dean, Did you ever get your frig. out? Looks like mine went bad this weekend, talked to nordic they said there are a couple fuses behind the frig. their suggestion find someone with very skinny arm to get to the fuses. Or to get the frig out cut the panel out, great planning on their part after all it is a boat and nothing ever breaks!! To say the least I am a little bumbed out. Any suggestions welcome or linnie I may need the sawsall Thanks mike
Old 07-19-2005, 04:50 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Mike
NO problem, I got the whole Dewalt set. We can cut & drill it out. I 'm an expert on cutting on Flames after installing the AC. After about the first hour of so of pain you just get numb, or was that the beers kicking in?

Sorry to hear you had a problem. John can get to the fuses if anyone can.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Registered

cut the frig in half last night with an angle grinder funny thing is when the frig was out there were no fuses that were supposed to be there. I feel a little better though both ac and dc plugs had power so it was a bad frig. I will have to take pictures of the frig cut in half. Also if you have a problem with the water tank that is not coming out either, looks like they built the boat from the outside in sealing each section in along the way good planning for any future problems. Priced some new refrigerators those little things are expensive I guess I will have to bite the bullet and buy one before the maryland trip.

Quick Reply: 35 Flame owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.