Music City Nordics >

Music City Nordics

Notices

Music City Nordics

Old 12-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Music City Nordics

Has anyone ever been to the Music City Motorcycle show & Expo? It is the same weekend ans the Nashville Boat Show.
Unlimited Marine has been invited to bring some Nordics down to the Expo. We were wondering how the turn out is.

We are looking forward to meeting all Nordic folks from Nashville.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Music City Nordics

UL,
Although I go to our boat show every year, it's more out of habit and boredom than anticipation of any exciting new performance boats. It's OK if you want to see bass boats, ski boats (hot market here), jet skis, cruisers or houseboats.
However, no performance dealers have shown here for years.
If anyone did, they would "own it". Performance boats would really stand out here because there aren't any currently in the show. I'm sure it's an expensive show to attend as a vendor.
We usually attend the Louisville Show to see the performance
boats, including yours, LCM, etc.
Re the bike show, I do remember it being advertised last year.
I did not go. Where is it being held?
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 12-13-2006 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Registered

Hi music city boaters.John Stivers of Unlimited Marine is going to set Nashville on fire. He is bringing two Nordic Flames to the show.One has a killer paint job and has been featured in many magazines.A wild 27 ft. cat.How about a 43 ft. Black Thunder.Also in the show will be blown hydros, jets ,and flats.My last show had the Nashville Catz and a 43 MTI cat from Pier 57.There is also a bike /custom car / truck show plus a lot of bike dealers.There are two women coming from Holly Wood CA. That are movie/models.Amy Weber was in Toby Keith video in whiskey woman.As Hooters is one of my sponsors the girls will be there.Not to be out done the car guys have (7 ) models. Show at the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville Jan. 13-14-2006
Old 12-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Unlimited
Has anyone ever been to the Music City Motorcycle show & Expo? It is the same weekend ans the Nashville Boat Show.
Unlimited Marine has been invited to bring some Nordics down to the Expo. We were wondering how the turn out is.

We are looking forward to meeting all Nordic folks from Nashville.
John the last show had over 14,000 to attend.I had a lot of emails telling how they enjoyed the show and how boring the boat show was.With your boats and blown motors on stands, flats,jets,cats,hydros, bikes,cars,trucks and knock out models. A total different kind of show.Don Crafton has a 28 Nordic and is ready to move up.This is Nordic country.That 27 ft. cat you have makes my Warlock look bad.
Bobby Appleton
Old 01-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by badapple2
John the last show had over 14,000 to attend.I had a lot of emails telling how they enjoyed the show and how boring the boat show was.With your boats and blown motors on stands, flats,jets,cats,hydros, bikes,cars,trucks and knock out models. A total different kind of show.Don Crafton has a 28 Nordic and is ready to move up.This is Nordic country.That 27 ft. cat you have makes my Warlock look bad.
Bobby Appleton
Great news!! John is bringing more boats.I hope Steve, Don and other Nordic owners can get John to do a Nordic regetta in Music City.I have two heats that will also be there.No more boring boat shows. Bring out the models. Show time!!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Registered

Post some pics!!!!!