Heat Info please. >

Heat Info please.

Notices

Heat Info please.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heat Info please.

Looking for some info I have been looking for a new boat and narrowing down to a few choices. 1 Nordic hEAT, 2.Active Thunder 28 Savage 3.Baja Outlaw 26.. The Outlaw only because I have a Dealer local With a sweet deal on a new Outlaw. Have never seen in person a Heat or a Savage But I plan on going next week to look at a Savage. My first choice is a Heat can you guys please give me info on a Heat good ,bad,reliability,build quality, the company any info would be great.also how fast with a 496Ho, 525EFI.Also any dealers in Florida? last but not least any pictures would be great. Thanks on advance. Sorry I almost for forgot, the factory realized they are mounting the drive and motors too high in the Heat (average 19"s X dimension), and are lowering that to 18"s on the new boats did they fix this on the 2007 models or were they still mounted to high?

Last edited by dlang1009; 09-02-2007 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Can't beat the AT. I would put that at the top of your list. Excellent rought water boat.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dlang1009
Looking for some info I have been looking for a new boat and narrowing down to a few choices. 1 Nordic hEAT, 2.Active Thunder 28 Savage 3.Baja Outlaw 26.. The Outlaw only because I have a Dealer local With a sweet deal on a new Outlaw. Have never seen in person a Heat or a Savage But I plan on going next week to look at a Savage. My first choice is a Heat can you guys please give me info on a Heat good ,bad,reliability,build quality, the company any info would be great.also how fast with a 496Ho, 525EFI.Also any dealers in Florida? last but not least any pictures would be great. Thanks on advance. Sorry I almost for forgot, the factory realized they are mounting the drive and motors too high in the Heat (average 19"s X dimension), and are lowering that to 18"s on the new boats did they fix this on the 2007 models or were they still mounted to high?

We are trying to open a second location in FL. At present there are no dealers. If you are interested in a HEAT and the best set ups for performance #'s give us a call (631) 724-8707.

Paul