The 42 is home! >

The 42 is home!

Notices

The 42 is home!

Old 05-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 42 is home!

This is my third Nordic. My first was a 96 Heat I bought from the LA Boat show from Orville/Lonnie. The second was a 01 Flame and now the 07 Inferno. I’m looking forward to a great boating season. We have several Poker Runs planned this year which include Jacksonville, Bahamas, Destin and Key West. I can’t wait to get the four two in some real water. I hope my experience with this boat will be as good as with the other two. Now if it would only quit raining! I haven’t even had the boat in the water since I have had it in GA. Hopefully this weekend.

I feel it’s important for Nordic to know and receive feed back on their dealer network. John Stivers and his entire staff at Unlimited Marine have been absolutely a pleasure to work with. Unlimited Marine has definitely met my expectations as a customer during this transaction. Although I realize this was probably a longer than average sales cycle, John stayed in constant touch either though phone or email. Because I am located five hours away, John had to be my eyes and ears and assist me with making decisions on several projects with various vendors in completing the project. When I arrived at the shop to finalize the deal, there were no surprises. Everything was completed exactly as discussed. John is an honest, hard working, to the point guy. He and his staff have definitely earned my trust. I look forward to a long working relationship with Unlimited Marine. I feel that during this economical time period we are in, customer service driven businesses will prevail and win the market share of others that are not. Unlimited Marine is one of the companies that will prevail. You should be very proud to have a dealer like Unlimited Marine representing your product. I would definitely recommend Unlimited Marine to anyone looking for service or purchase of a new or pre owned boat. Thumbs Up!
Attached Thumbnails The 42 is home!-p4250080.jpg  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Registered

Nice
Old 05-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Registered

What a beautiful boat!!! I have to agree with you regarding your experience with Unlimited Marine. I bought my Nordic from John and Don Hunter, and they are definitely top notch guys to deal with. Anything I've needed since then, they've been more than happy to help. I wouldn't go to another dealer - I'd happily make the 6 hour trip to see them. Congratulations on your Inferno. You gonna show it off at the Regatta in Nashville?
Old 05-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Registered

The boat looks so big behind the f350. On another note I have bought 2 boats from John at Unlimited Marine and would have to agree that John is a great guy and has always taken care of my needs.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm

Gorgeous boat. Can't wait to hear how you like it in the water. Congrats. I2D
Old 05-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Registered

Remember the line in "Jaws" when the Capt said "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat". Well.... I think your gonna need a bigger truck. Congratulations on your absolutely beautiful new boat. It kind of looks like my 28 on steroids.

Best of Luck
Ray
Old 05-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 394 Likes on 142 Posts

Congrats, awesome boat!
Dean
Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Jim,
Nice boat! You're going to need a bigger lake! If you are getting all the rain we are here in Nashville, your lakes should finally be filling up. I know Lanier has been down for years. Did it ever come back up?
I hope you can make it to the Nordic Regatta in Nashville with your new Inferno.
We have been working on Butch's (your 1st) Heat trying to get it ready for the big dance here later this month. If he wasn't so damn cheap, he would get a paying membership and hit the boards himself ............
Best Regards,
Steve
Old 05-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm

Send some of that rain from nashville....to austin.
we could use it desperately.