Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
Stupid Questions >

Stupid Questions

Notices

Stupid Questions

Old 04-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no idea how to take it off, I know there are trim bolts towards to rear, but I am not sure about the front. Mine does not seem to be held in with an iron grip at least, might just be a slide clip or something. I also plan on building the boxes for some components and coaxs in the cockpit.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nedpoole
those pictures are from my Heat, not sure if the mounting points are the same on a rage... there weren't any on the front on the port side but on the starboard side there were a couple down low that had to be accessed from the cabin via the access panel behind the gauges. the screws were at the very front of the panel and the screw heads were facing towards the hull.

Hmm, right, thanks for the info. Taking another look though I don't think I could get 6.5" speakers in that area in my Rage.

Anyone else put their speakers in different places in their Rage instead of the stock locations?

Recommendations/suggestions?