Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
Rage Stereo need help >

Rage Stereo need help

Notices

Rage Stereo need help

Old 05-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's weird I have had great experiences from them. If I can I will talk to Brady.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by oboyskibum
I stopped by the Hi-Fi shop today. I didn't talk to Brady, he wasn't in, but the guy I talked to didn't really want to talk to me once I mentioned that I had some of my gear that I wanted to install. He was a jerk. I am not sure I am interested in having them do anything for me after that. I like to do business with people that treat their customers like gold whether they are spending $500 to $15000. I might not have a lot to spend on my system this year, but that doesn't mean I won't have more next year and the year after that.
I spoke to Brady and he is not happy, he asked if I could get your name and number so he could call you.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Registered

Brady gave me a call and came out to my storage shed , which happens to be close to the Hi-Fi shop and gave me some suggestions. Thanks for making the call. Hopefully some of them will fit my budget.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Registered

I built 2 speaker boxes that hold 2 12" subs, they sit next to the engine.. I am over the whole having a system.. Im just gonna stick 2 a deck and 4 speakers,
1. When you are going fast you cant hear it well, and if you turn it up super high then the wife *****es

2. When you roll to a beach someone is always louder so there is no point playing it

Dont get me wrong I loved the system but even in the v bottom everything is down low so its hard to hear when you are off the boat and on the beach, wont be like a wake board boat or deck boat
Old 06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered

I found some cool tweeter pods that Focal makes for their tweeters that I am going to mount (4) on the dash if I can come up with the cash. That way I should be able to have some usable music while cruising. Mids will be mounted on the driver and passenger sides.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by oboyskibum
I stopped by the Hi-Fi shop today. I didn't talk to Brady, he wasn't in, but the guy I talked to didn't really want to talk to me once I mentioned that I had some of my gear that I wanted to install. He was a jerk. I am not sure I am interested in having them do anything for me after that. I like to do business with people that treat their customers like gold whether they are spending $500 to $15000. I might not have a lot to spend on my system this year, but that doesn't mean I won't have more next year and the year after that.
Extreme Audio on Riverdale Road, Nuff said!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Registered

Chase,
I stopped by Extreme Audio on Riverdale because I have done business with them on several occasions, including the owner when he worked down on Washington blvd. They were very helpful and Friendly from the start. The installer needs to look at my boat and he is open to coming out to my storage shed and it sounds like they are more flexible and offer a better price for custom work. The installer also mentioned that they typically use ABS for building which is much better because I want my Nordic to stay 100% wood free. I will keep you updated.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered

Make sure they powdercoat all the speaker grills clear so they never rust.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered

if your still in the market for stereo equipment go to onlinecarstereo.com. they have great deals on marine products. i bought all clarion stuff (apx-490's,eight 7.1 mids and four 10's). i've got less than $1500.00 in everything including terminals and speaker wire. my system rocks!