Priorities win...again. >

Priorities win...again.

Notices

Priorities win...again.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Priorities win...again.

So, my wife is pregnant with my son, our first and only kid. We are super excited, but that means I need to pull my head out of my bum and be a Dad. So, I am selling my Heat. I will be putting it up here on OSO tonight, and listing it on a couple other sites. If any one knows of some one trying to get into the Nordic Navy, let me know. I will be buying another boat in a couple years, but for now I have to grow up.

Here is one listing...

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/20261

Last edited by Jay Gadsby; 05-02-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Registered

Just because your having a baby doesn't mean you have to get rid of the boat. Just balance your time. It works out. It's a beautiful boat and you seem to enjoy it. Why give it up?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by raytart
Just because your having a baby doesn't mean you have to get rid of the boat. Just balance your time. It works out. It's a beautiful boat and you seem to enjoy it. Why give it up?
+1

I am a proud papa of a 15 month old Jr Keith and I know what you are going thru! It sounds like you just left a kitchen argument with your wife...

Within a few months you can put a bimini on it and have GREAT weekends. Dont sell it, its passion, not immaturity.

Good luck!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

youll miss me when im gone . even if all you do is wax on , wax off ... bummer . but best wishes on the new member . always cool .
Old 05-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
+1

I am a proud papa of a 15 month old Jr Keith and I know what you are going thru! It sounds like you just left a kitchen argument with your wife...

Within a few months you can put a bimini on it and have GREAT weekends. Dont sell it, its passion, not immaturity.

Good luck!
Trust me, I don't want to sell, but its more of a financial thing, not time. I want to be able to afford my wife the opportunity to stay home with the boy for a while, and balancing everything on an Army enlisted pay check probably won't cut it. And when I do get another boat, I would like an open bow. More functional, we haven't used the cabin at all.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Registered

cool boat, you should be able to trade that for a nice "family friendly" ride. good luck
Old 05-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

I hope we can get another run before you sell her! I know you want to join the Sunsation MCOB navy on Lake Travis in a couple years, we are few but proud
Old 05-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Registered

Definitely gets costly. It looks to be in great shape from the photos. Sell it now while it will bring a decent price. Save up and get another down the road.

Congrats on the baby to be.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Registered

That is the plan. I try to keep up with everything as much as possible cleanliness wise. Hopefully when someone buys it, they will appreciate that.

I have been seriously thinking about a deck boat. I like the idea of being able to get out front and utilize the entire boat. We will see what happens in the future.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

I feel for you. When we had a daughter almost 8 years ago we sold our 2 income house and downsized so my wife could stay home. It was one of the best decisions I have made. Congrats and good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.