Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
Nordics for sale in the Midwest/East coast? >

Nordics for sale in the Midwest/East coast?

Notices

Nordics for sale in the Midwest/East coast?

Old 07-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mink - Just checking into see if you ever found your perfect Nordic. I am starting to consider selling my mint condition 2006 25' Mid Cabin Open Bow Rage. I am the original owner and have babied this boat since it came off the showroom floor. Colors and beautiful and boat has always been maintained professionally. Let me know if you are still looking...I live in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Last edited by Hot4Teacher2006; 07-08-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hot4Teacher2006
Hi Mink - Just checking into see if you ever found your perfect Nordic. I am starting to consider selling my mint condition 2006 25' Mid Cabin Open Bow Rage. I am the original owner and have babied this boat since it came off the showroom floor. Colors and beautiful and boat has always been maintained professionally. Let me know if you are still looking...I live in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Man the Navy is shrinking! I've seen your boat heading back down lake pleasant parkway a few times. Very nice rig indeed. Sorry to hear you are selling, but a great boat for anyone in the market for a clean Rage. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Registered

Thanks for the kind words about the our Nordic Borgie, and yes...that is us that you see going to and from Lake Pleasant! Our Nordic was the Rage that was on display at the 2006 Phoenix Boat Show, and when I saw it...that was it for me! Love the boat but my family is thinking it is time for a deck boat (hopefully Nordic 29' or 27' Lightning). We'll see though. I'm still on the fence about losing the mid cabin and fun factor of our Rage. Safe boating...L