One Less Nordic Navy Member >

One Less Nordic Navy Member

Notices

One Less Nordic Navy Member

Old 09-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Less Nordic Navy Member

Well guys, the day has come and gone and my 2000 Heat no longer belongs to me. She is headed out to Utah to a new family. The wife and I are hoping to move into something a little bigger now that we have the two boys. Something with AC. I don't plan on going anywhere, so I will still be around on here Thanks for all the help over the years guys. It was a pleasure owning a Nordic and if I can move into a Flame with all the goodies we would like, I will. Only time will tell there.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well there is the boater's happiest day, and his second happiest day ...........
It's been a pleasure getting to know you Jay. Stay in touch.
Steve
Old 09-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Registered

Haha, yeah, it was a bittersweet day. Looking forward to the upgrade. Need to get some work done on my shoulder this winter, so next season is a wash for me. I foresee lots of internet browsing in my future. Thanks for the kind words Steve. You have been an invaluable source of info for me on here. And don't worry, I ain't going anywhere
Old 10-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Registered

Good luck with the upgrade Jay. Where in Utah did it go?

I actually own a Flame now myself.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Registered

I'll have to look at my paperwork. Don't remember off the top. How do you like the Flame in comparison to your old Heat?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jay Gadsby
I'll have to look at my paperwork. Don't remember off the top. How do you like the Flame in comparison to your old Heat?
Been a long time since I was in the Heat but I freaking love the Flame. It handles very well and it very responsive to small changes. I am really still getting use to it, I have only had it out 3 times so far. I do have a good amount of HP in my Flame though.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Registered

Nice Flame! How much power? and some numbers please. Always liked the Flame, sorry I didn't get one instead of the Heat. I just couldn't swing it at the time.

And Best wishes to you Jay

You'll be back!
Old 10-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by raytart
Nice Flame! How much power? and some numbers please. Always liked the Flame, sorry I didn't get one instead of the Heat. I just couldn't swing it at the time.

And Best wishes to you Jay

You'll be back!
Thank you. It has 600SCI's that runs REAL good for 600's if you know what I mean.... I have heard that it has hit 107 but I have never taken it over 80 and don't really need to.

I owned a Heat than an SS now this. This is by far my favorite boat I have owned, it is a lot of boat but a ton of fun.