Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
New guy online  Nordic Rage >

New guy online Nordic Rage

Notices

New guy online Nordic Rage

Old 11-08-2002, 04:37 PM
ROCK-IT MAN

Default New guy online Nordic Rage

Just found your forum,Had no idea the was a nordic section .Call me ROCK-IT MAN ,im in Grants Pass Oregon. Currently own a Nordic Rage but have a standing order for one of Nordics new CATS, Im selling mine and will post it in the classifieds section soon. Im running a 572 merlin tall deck right now and have run 104.6 on radar and gps,I ran 98.6 mph at the Sacramenta shootout this last augest and was picked best of show, hot boat said there will be mention of my boat in there mag soon as Eric interviewed me last month.Was at the Nordic regatta this year and hade a good time.I have a house boat up on Lake Shasta if anyone ever goes there ,let me know as there is always room for more.I spent a fortune on this boat and someone is going to get a DEAL !!!! on the fastest 25 anywhere, anyway havent found anyone faster yet, I have a friend in Sacto the just bought a 25 Warlock with a sc575, and I blew his doors off. Any one seen the new Cat sure would like to see a pic. May even take a part trade on the Rage for ?????? . ROCK-MAN e-mail is [email protected]