Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
north east poker runs? >

north east poker runs?

Notices

north east poker runs?

Old 07-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think mike andmyself will be boatless . I will be there to say hi and take pics again . art
Old 07-31-2007, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I think mike andmyself will be boatless . I will be there to say hi and take pics again . art
Hey Art. I'm taking Mike and Jen. I'm full at the moment, but if someone drops out, you're more than welcome to join us.

Steve
Old 07-31-2007, 11:28 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone selling a seat for borden light poker run ? Jo
Old 07-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered

finally got intenet set up down here. Arrived on the cape
Sat, and have the boat in the water. running great so far. Everyone keeps talking about a cape run that hits the vinyard, nantuket, and several other locations, any one know anything about it?
Not sure on Fridays run, seems I have a bunch of family coming down for the weekend, not sure if I can get out of it.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:09 PM
Registered

So far there is 25 boats signed up for Borden Light Poker Run including myself.There are quite a few more expected to register in the next few days.It should be a great time and Mike Lund is going out of his way to put on a great poker run.We have some real big guns coming down so there will be plenty of HP on hand.Just watched the weather and the weekend is looking great.If you have not signed up yet please do so ASAP.Mike wants to make sure he has enough food and placement for all the boats.He has a travel lift on hand for anyone who needs it.He has hired a friend of mine Tama Girard and his band for the live entertainment.If you want to check him out go to www.tamagirad.com.He has a cool video which was aired on MTV and Vh1.That marina is going to rockin!!! So don't wait sign up now or if you don't have a boat make friends with someone who does real quick.Hope to see you all there including by Active thunder boys Steve and Scott.

Jay
Old 07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Registered

Not sure why it posted like that but the website it www.tamagirard.com
Old 07-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Hey Art. I'm taking Mike and Jen. I'm full at the moment, but if someone drops out, you're more than welcome to join us.

Steve
hey thanks steve,I will be there taking pics like last yr so I can hand out last yrs pics ha haah and will bring cash for a hand or gas if anyone has a opening but if not no problem. so I will see you guys at the docks taking pics. art
Old 08-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered

are they meeting at the marina or regartta?? like I said I will take pics of the boats taking off and then maybe put them on a disk so you guys can pick them out cvs has a nice machine and its only like 3 to 6 a disk or 30 cent a pick I HAVE A NICE SLR DIG CAMERA ASK MIKE . WE TOOK SOME NICE PICS A FEW WEEKS AGO. ARTAKA ARTIE OR ARTIMUS PS NEXTED YR I'll have my boat back together putting to alarms and motion lights up the ying yang so no one will get away stealing from me again.I JUST NEED A CARB, FUEL LINES, DRIVE BRACKET FOR EX STEERING, and I'LL BE ALL SET to thats about 3000s I figure oh and maybe a ex box 1700 so it will take awhile still and if MY KNEE HEALS after the nexted operation this fall it looks like one more. then hope to get back to work and get a 28joker hull this winter, I can't take a loen out on the house while on com for that money, but as soon as I can work I will. see yah

Last edited by AIR TIME; 08-01-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

JBYRD are you in teh marina? I have the TBRED at teh end of B Dock on my dads Trojen.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
hey thanks steve,I will be there taking pics like last yr so I can hand out last yrs pics ha haah and will bring cash for a hand or gas if anyone has a opening but if not no problem. so I will see you guys at the docks taking pics. art
Art, we had one drop out, you're in.

See you Sat.

Steve

Quick Reply: north east poker runs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.