Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
north east poker runs? >

north east poker runs?

Notices

north east poker runs?

Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sweeeet thank you whaaaa whoooooo it will be my first since 02 when I scared the chits out of some guy who ran shotgun for me at the last minute he owned a 38 cig, and I told him this will be a bit rougher ride at speed .he was a trooper and at the end kissed the dock when we came back .since then something was a miss, so it will be nice to go out and run. thank you so much and I'm bringing the good camera. art ps poker funds and gas its not cheap at 3 to 4 bucks a gal.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
sweeeet thank you whaaaa whoooooo it will be my first since 02 when I scared the chits out of some guy who ran shotgun for me at the last minute he owned a 38 cig, and I told him this will be a bit rougher ride at speed .he was a trooper and at the end kissed the dock when we came back .since then something was a miss, so it will be nice to go out and run. thank you so much and I'm bringing the good camera. art ps poker funds and gas its not cheap at 3 to 4 bucks a gal.
Well, if you have the good camera, we might have to put you on another boat.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Look forward to meeting everyone!

We are bringing video and digital cameras.
My friends are good photographers they just hold the
button down!

We are getting a head start we should be there tonight!

Gerry
Old 08-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Gerry you better be there to night haha ill see you hopefully tonight thanks
Old 08-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Well, if you have the good camera, we might have to put you on another boat.
OOOOHHHH NOOOOO NOTthat LOL see you sat ps after the run just stick me in a tube and drive by real close art
Old 08-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Registered

MIKE and GERRY see yah in the morning art
Old 08-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
OOOOHHHH NOOOOO NOTthat LOL see you sat ps after the run just stick me in a tube and drive by real close art
Your on.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey guys I'm new to the NE area. I currently attend the Coast Guard Academy. I'm from Southern California so I know all the poker runs out there, but what kind of poker runs are out here as far as size, popularity, types of boats? Judging by some pics, it looks like theres a lot of badass boats up here. Are there any more planned for 2007 or do I have to wait until 2008 to check one out? Let me know, I'd like to check it out if I get the chance. slboatdrinks: your boat looks awesome. What power are you running?
Thanks
-Tom

Last edited by ToMorrow44; 08-21-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
Hey guys I'm new to the NE area. I currently attend the Coast Guard Academy. I'm from Southern California so I know all the poker runs out there, but what kind of poker runs are out here as far as size, popularity, types of boats? Judging by some pics, it looks like theres a lot of badass boats up here. Are there any more planned for 2007 or do I have to wait until 2008 to check one out? Let me know, I'd like to check it out if I get the chance. slboatdrinks: your boat looks awesome. What power are you running?
Thanks
-Tom
Tom, I believe there's one other poker run coming up in the beginning of Sept. in Beverly, MA.

Thanks for the compliment on Remedy. We're running Merc 525's. She's for sale as well. We are looking to trade up.

Steve
Old 08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Registered

steve I should have your styff in the mail tomorrow sorry for being late but last week my back was out to lunch os I stayed home until friday went and visited Gerry with is pics, he said we was posting them here for me art

Quick Reply: north east poker runs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.