Hudson On Turkey Day? >

Hudson On Turkey Day?

Notices

Hudson On Turkey Day?

Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hudson On Turkey Day?

I put the boat in last Friday and it was cold windy and rough "perfect" . I was thinking of going out during the 4 day weekend any body else thinking about getting wet.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Would love to join you, But the Scarab motor is not finnished yet and the Bayliner is winterized. Have a Happy Thanks Giving
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered

Default Boating Friday 11/23

Originally Posted by live wire
I put the boat in last Friday and it was cold windy and rough "perfect" . I was thinking of going out during the 4 day weekend any body else thinking about getting wet.
Hi Kev
Me. Morgan, and a few other guys are going up to the Conneticut river around Old Seybrook to meet some guys up there who just bought a 34' Sutphen race boat. If you want to follow us up let me know. At this point we are just taking my boat and its pretty full with I think 5 or 6 at present. So if you want to go you have to bring your boat. We will probably go run the LI sound and the water can be fun out there.
Jim
Old 11-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Some of us have to work Kevin
Most of the other Sunsations are already put to bed. I like the way you roll

Tom
Old 11-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Anyone want a slip with a hydrohoist at haverstraw marina? A great deep water marina. And they no longer are taking hoists. Mine is grandfathered in.If I sell it I will take the boat to toms river.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Jim, My boats in the water at the Marina , what day are you planing on going out to CT maybe I'll pull it out Friday .I've made that run a few times and launched at Old Saybrook and out to the North Fork.I'm gettin goosebumps just thinking about it. I think I'm free Friday and Saturday .
Old 11-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Registered

Jim, My boats in the water at the Marina , what day are you planing on going out to CT maybe I'll pull it out Friday .I've made that run a few times and launched at Old Saybrook and out to the North Fork.I'm gettin goosebumps just thinking about it. I think I'm free Friday and Saturday .
Were meeting at my shop in Pomona on Friday at 8:30 & will try to be on the road around 9:15 which should get us up there around 11:30. I'm still waiting to hear from the guys in Connecticut to make sure its a go for Friday. Ill let you know. The thread we have been talking on is "Sutphen/Pictures Lets see em". If you go in that you will know the answer as soon as I do.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

Thanks Jim, I've got your cell and I'll watch the Sutphen site .Have a great T-day and I'll talk to you soon.Kevin
Old 11-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i wish i was out today. its nicer then i thought it was going to be. have fun and enjoy your thanksgiving.
jamesgang i love your cat. ive seen you out a few times with it. havent seen the sutphen yet but ive heard about it.
enjoy guys.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
i wish i was out today. its nicer then i thought it was going to be. have fun and enjoy your thanksgiving.
jamesgang i love your cat. ive seen you out a few times with it. havent seen the sutphen yet but ive heard about it.
enjoy guys.
Thanks for the complement. I enjoy it but the Sut is my favorite. If you have ever driven one that’s it, you don't want to stop. Maybe will see you out there one of these days as I use it all winter long.
Jim

Quick Reply: Hudson On Turkey Day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.