Sup Everyone, new to the site from NJ >

Sup Everyone, new to the site from NJ

Notices

Sup Everyone, new to the site from NJ

Old 12-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sup Everyone, new to the site from NJ

What up everyone, I'm Jim from middletown, NJ. Me and my pops run a 28ft Pantera, well he does the runnin i do the sittin and holding the F on, haha. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys from here this upcoming season.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Go to njppc.com and join up you and your family will be welcome and have a lot of fun.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

welcome to the fun!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Registered

Welcome aboard Jim !!! There are a handful of guys here from the area , Panther is in middletown , and we look forward to seeing you out here this coming season. We usually post here when we have something going on in the area so keep in touch.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

sweet, this upcoming year will i am going to make my comeback into the boating world as I had a huge scare like 3 years ago where we were in the sandy hook bay racing a 42' fountain and i believe a 42' sonic. We were running right around 80mph when i'm guessing a cabin cruiser wake from way out got to us and threw us in the air god knows how high and when we came down we hit another huge one and went up again. I was standing up btw both bolsters and was almost thrown from the boat, luckily i was thrown down hard and to the side and not out (no vest ). Ever since that day i am having a hard time running at any kind of speed in the open waters. The rivers and such i am fine. Gotta stop *****in it and get back in the saddle. We go everywhere, from sandy hook, to toms river, atlantic city, fire island, and far up the hudson. Hope to meet up
Old 12-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by little
sweet, this upcoming year will i am going to make my comeback into the boating world as I had a huge scare like 3 years ago where we were in the sandy hook bay racing a 42' fountain and i believe a 42' sonic. We were running right around 80mph when i'm guessing a cabin cruiser wake from way out got to us and threw us in the air god knows how high and when we came down we hit another huge one and went up again. I was standing up btw both bolsters and was almost thrown from the boat, luckily i was thrown down hard and to the side and not out (no vest ). Ever since that day i am having a hard time running at any kind of speed in the open waters. The rivers and such i am fine. Gotta stop *****in it and get back in the saddle. We go everywhere, from sandy hook, to toms river, atlantic city, fire island, and far up the hudson. Hope to meet up
Was it a 42 Fountain and a 45 Sonic???? sounds like a familiar day.....I may have been on the Fountain.....

Also, how long have you had the boat? I used to have a Black/Red Scrab Panther and I ran across Sandy Hook Bay to NYC with a 28 Pantera.....we're talking probably 4-6 years ago.... It was pretty rough out that day but the pantera was running really nice!

Anyway, I live in Middletown.... I have the only Apache in our area now.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Registered

Panther,

Yea bro most certainly could've been a 45' sonic, i believe it was white with maybe the purple and teal sonic grahics. I don't remember which one was where, but we were dead smack in the middle of both of them, all three of us were pretty much neck and neck. We were headed away from highlands towards the hook. We bought the boat new in '97, so we've had it about 10 years now. I do remember two guys that used to run with eachother all the time, i believe like an all red scarab and an all white one. They used to cruise down the navesink towards riverview hospital, and i've even seen them dock up to watch the speed skiffs over there as well. Both had nasty sounding motors and also i believe one used to run with a 29/32 ft fountain fever.

Damn i can't wait to get into a 37/38ft boat, those apaches are sick.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Panther,

Yea bro most certainly could've been a 45' sonic, i believe it was white with maybe the purple and teal sonic grahics. I don't remember which one was where, but we were dead smack in the middle of both of them, all three of us were pretty much neck and neck. We were headed away from highlands towards the hook. We bought the boat new in '97, so we've had it about 10 years now. I do remember two guys that used to run with eachother all the time, i believe like an all red scarab and an all white one. They used to cruise down the navesink towards riverview hospital, and i've even seen them dock up to watch the speed skiffs over there as well. Both had nasty sounding motors and also i believe one used to run with a 29/32 ft fountain fever.

Damn i can't wait to get into a 37/38ft boat, those apaches are sick.
There was an all red Nova that would run around, people would get him confused with my boat. Not sure who the white scarab was though but I used to run a lot with a black Hustler.

the teal graphics was most likely Bad Boy Billy.

Here's my old one and my somewhat new one. Lots of local boats and pictures over on my sisters website, enjoy! www.lucidideefastboats.com

Last edited by Panther; 12-14-2007 at 07:53 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

So do you think that was us during that day in the bay?? If so what was the top end on that fountain?

Oh and **** i don't remember ever seeing either that black hustler or your boat, hehe.

Damn sweet apache bro, I remember boarding one when they first introduced the 36' at the Miami boat show way back when. What year is yours? I'm really interested in getting into a 37ft Outerlimits, but my all time favorite boats would have to be the 38' top gun, just too slow for all that power you gotta throw at it.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

So do you think that was us during that day in the bay?? If so what was the top end on that fountain?

Oh and **** i don't remember ever seeing either that black hustler or your boat, hehe.

Damn sweet apache bro, I remember boarding one when they first introduced the 36' at the Miami boat show way back when. What year is yours? I'm really interested in getting into a 37ft Outerlimits, but my all time favorite boats would have to be the 38' top gun, just too slow for all that power you gotta throw at it.
It's a 1995, I bought it and re-rigged it in 2005 and then again upgraded the engines last year. They're 830 hp blower motors.

Yup, definitely need to throw some power at these boats but you have decided what's more important for you.... is it being the fastest or being more comfortable in rough seas... I run a lot with Outerlimits, Velocity's etc. and well,,,,,,I'll just leave it at that. Being local you know how the water can get around here!

Quick Reply: Sup Everyone, new to the site from NJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.