Received 420 Likes on 280 Posts

probably would end the season there...
Old 07-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoeD
maybe Oct 4th or the 11th?
I store my boat up in LG during the winter, so I would be happy to join you for one last run to end the season.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Tantrum is the man who was in the helicopter with the camera and hired the company to produce the video.

The whole deal with the video has been a disaster and out of my control. Give me your address and ill GLADLY refund you money for the lack of a video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not giving my address over the internet I'm sure you have everyones info you should know my name also tried to download movie off of liqiud thunder won't work and not a slow computer ,also tried to buy pictures left e-mails and messages on phone nobody responded been so long now don't even want them already ordered pictures from this years run
Old 07-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike o
not giving my address over the internet I'm sure you have everyones info you should know my name also tried to download movie off of liqiud thunder won't work and not a slow computer ,also tried to buy pictures left e-mails and messages on phone nobody responded been so long now don't even want them already ordered pictures from this years run

Hey Mike. Let me know if you have any problems getting the pics from this years run. I should have the video any day now. I will be having a screeing party with the video crew at my house to view the video before the 100 copies are made. If you are interested on coming over for it, let me know. Thanks for doing the run. See you soon (maybe the Island this weekend).

Chris
Old 07-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Registered

sounds good chris will be up there this weekend let me know on the video party were just down the road thanks
Old 07-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Registered

Default Fun Run - Columbus Day Weekend - How about it?

Otis and Joe D,
How about just a Fun Run on Columbus Day weekend if there's not Poker Run this year? I'd be up for that. I'll bet alot of others would be too. What's everyone think?
Old 07-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Registered

Columbus Day is Oct 13th ---thats a possibility also
Old 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mike o
Then call me,write me a letter, email me. Come to Bolton and visit me. I really dont have a clue as to who you are.

[email protected]

Bob Scanlon
PO Box 1443
Bolton Landing NY 12814

518 361-6521

It cant get any easier than that to get ahold of me

If you really dont want the video, Ill gladly refund you for your troubles
Old 07-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzin
Otis and Joe D,
How about just a Fun Run on Columbus Day weekend if there's not Poker Run this year? I'd be up for that. I'll bet alot of others would be too. What's everyone think?
Id definatly be into something like that, I need a seat in a boat though, mine is in Florida
Old 07-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Otis,
You know that you can always have a ride with me and the Boys of Team Donzi if you feel like bouncing around in a 22' classic all day.

Quick Reply: Lake George Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.