Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Notices

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Old 10-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,098 Likes on 294 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Still heading up. Will be on the lake Saturday and Sunday.
stop by the shop if u get a chance
Old 10-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in. The weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'll be there with a crew of 3 on Saturday and Sunday. How about this for a plan. Leave the village docks at about noon on Saturday and head north stopping at any local watering holes that anyone might suggest. Take a break and cool things off a little at Rogers Rock. Then head south and stop at the Algonquin for a refueling. Head back to the Village docks after that and meet up at King Neptunes on Saturday evening.
Sunday is supposed to be nice too, so we can do something similar on Sunday only leave a little earlier, say 11:00 AM. Forget about any organized island cook out. Just BYO.
Sound OK?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzin
I'm in.* The weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!I'll be there with a crew of 3 on Saturday and Sunday.* How about this for a plan.* Leave the village docks at about noon on Saturday and head north stopping at any local watering holes that anyone might suggest.* Take a break and cool things off a little at Rogers Rock.* Then head south and stop at the Algonquin for a refueling.* Head back to the Village docks after that and meet up at King Neptunes on Saturday evening.* Sunday is supposed to be nice too, so we can do something similar on Sunday only leave a little earlier, say 11:00 AM.* Forget about any organized island cook out.* Just BYO.Sound OK?
sounds like a plan to me.*
Old 10-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
we are coming with a 35 and a 42 Fountain, 35 is Blue and White, and the 42 is Red and White, we will be there Sat Am and staying the night at Fort William Henery on Sat. Is everyone meeting somewhere on Sat night,day??? I'll be with $inkin Fa$t, I think CarGuy used his boat for an avatar???

Yeah thats Chucks, he let my son get closer to the steering wheel then me.* I say we meet at the village docks.* I would try to get there early. Everyone that still has their boat in will be out.* It's supposed to be real nice weather.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
I think we are coming to visit as well Johnny
Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
You got it! Should have time.

hey, anybody know where there is a pumpout station on the lake?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzin
I'm in. The weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'll be there with a crew of 3 on Saturday and Sunday. How about this for a plan. Leave the village docks at about noon on Saturday and head north stopping at any local watering holes that anyone might suggest. Take a break and cool things off a little at Rogers Rock. Then head south and stop at the Algonquin for a refueling. Head back to the Village docks after that and meet up at King Neptunes on Saturday evening.
Sunday is supposed to be nice too, so we can do something similar on Sunday only leave a little earlier, say 11:00 AM. Forget about any organized island cook out. Just BYO.
Sound OK?

As I said earlier, this is a good plan. I'm willing to guess that we will be leaving the docks a little later though...it always works out that way
Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
We are looking forward to meeting you as well Nolan. We will have a Black 32' , a 288 with a whipple, a 288 with a 525, a 288 with stock power and we may even bring up the 43? Havent decided on that one yet.

Looks like it will be a great weekend!
My Dad is up there already and he left his boat at home! Think you can convince him a Sunsation 288 is better than an AT 28?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nordic95
Cancelled!!!!!!!!! Wow I feel bad for the guy who took Friday and Monday off of work and booked rooms and docks just so they could come up for a weekend to hang with some of their buddies at a so called planed picknic on an island.The guy who took his kids out of school so they could get a jump start on the weekend and not miss any of the activities.The guy who gave up a fun run around Manhatten to hang on Lake George with some great people.OOOO wait,that was me,never mind.

Get over it. Im one person. You can have fun w/o me cant you ??
Old 10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
My Dad is up there already and he left his boat at home! Think you can convince him a Sunsation 288 is better than an AT 28?

Like I said, I am bringing one with stock power

And yes, one with a 525........... makes you wonder why he left his boat at home huh????????

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.