Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008 >

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Notices

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My phone hasnt stopped ringing this week from people wanting info on this years poker run. I have been telling them there isnt anything going on but a bunch of people are meeting for a cruise at 1100 am on saturday at the public docks in the Village. I am truly sorry about not being able to put on this run or even the picinic for that matter. You guys are the true reason that I put the effort into those events. I totally enjoy hanging and haveing a great time with you all.. but...Im 2 weeks away from moving into my new shack and need it to be done and finished. My family is counting on it and I have a crew willing to work this weekend as we have every other weekend since spring. I will be out and about on Saturday night for the festivites. You can eat a burger and salad w/o me on Sunday and stil have an ok time right ??
Old 10-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
My phone hasnt stopped ringing this week from people wanting info on this years poker run. I have been telling them there isnt anything going on but a bunch of people are meeting for a cruise at 1100 am on saturday at the public docks in the Village. I am truly sorry about not being able to put on this run or even the picinic for that matter. You guys are the true reason that I put the effort into those events. I totally enjoy hanging and haveing a great time with you all.. but...Im 2 weeks away from moving into my new shack and need it to be done and finished. My family is counting on it and I have a crew willing to work this weekend as we have every other weekend since spring. I will be out and about on Saturday night for the festivites. You can eat a burger and salad w/o me on Sunday and stil have an ok time right ??
Congrats on being this close to the new pad Bob! We should have Saturday night festivities at the new house and hand everyone a tool and piece material to install! I'll take care of testing out the new remote for the TV!!!

See ya Saturday night
Old 10-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

Just a heads up,
A buddie of mine from the lake told me extra patrol boats are going to be out this Columbus day weekend, stricktly! enforceing the Lake speed and sound limits.
Present limits are,
Sound-86 decibels when measured not more then 50ft. from vessel, 80 decibels from 100 ft. or more.
Speed- 6am to dusk 45MPH! Dusk to 6am 25MPH.
Just what I heard.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered

In 1492 Columbus sailed the Atlantic----no troopers ,park police or rent-a- cops ,they probably had half a bag on all day and were never stopped for DWI's or making loud noise shooting off there black powder cannons ----fast foward to 2008 how many of us will be paying fines for some similar offenses.

I am still coming with Tantrum but Stecz bailed.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Like I said, I am bringing one with stock power

And yes, one with a 525........... makes you wonder why he left his boat at home huh????????
Maybe I can have Johnny and his Dad throw a whipple on my 525 on Saturday morning
Old 10-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

Congrats on being this close to the new pad Bob! We should have Saturday night festivities at the new house and hand everyone a tool and piece material to install! I'll take care of testing out the new remote for the TV!!!
See ya Saturday night
This sounds like a great idea. I call the gas powered blender.......or errr the chainsaw
Old 10-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JoeD
In 1492 Columbus sailed the Atlantic----no troopers ,park police or rent-a- cops ,they probably had half a bag on all day and were never stopped for DWI's or making loud noise shooting off there black powder cannons ----fast foward to 2008 how many of us will be paying fines for some similar offenses.
I am still coming with Tantrum but Stecz bailed.
Ill leave the powder cannons at home and the booze in the bar but thats it........no more rules. That is the best I can do
Thats my best behavior.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ummm Sacandaga........ Your Wifes!
Its never her b-day,she was hatched.She tells everyone that its her birthdy to get free drinks,thats what got me into this mess.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Ill leave the powder cannons at home and the booze in the bar but thats it........no more rules. That is the best I can do
Thats my best behavior.
Are you shure you still coming even though your biotch cant make it??????
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by otis311
Get over it. Im one person. You can have fun w/o me cant you ??
You know we love you,but it will be hard for you and your possi to do any work now that SBRT is in town and we have your TOOLS you tool.See you at the bar.

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.