Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Alot better than my brown eye!!
that is true..
Old 10-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i wish i could have been there. i did get about 12 phone calls but not one of them were for me. sounded like a good time. i will never miss this event again.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Registered

Good times.....next time I have to remember to go to sleep at some point We managed to avoid capture on land but our luck ran out on the lake Sunday afternoon. I was sure we had the LG Patrol at bay with the custom Kappus Marine and Performance Drinking exaust system installed but we blew a 94dba Big thanks to JoeD and Debbie for the ride. I wont put in writing the names of my other accomplices for purposes of protecting their identities but you know who you are, your all crazy and please dont call for a month while I detox.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Good times.....next time I have to remember to go to sleep at some point We managed to avoid capture on land but our luck ran out on the lake Sunday afternoon. I was sure we had the LG Patrol at bay with the custom Kappus Marine and Performance Drinking exaust system installed but we blew a 94dba Big thanks to JoeD and Debbie for the ride. I wont put in writing the names of my other accomplices for purposes of protecting their identities but you know who you are, your all crazy and please dont call for a month while I detox.
We ARE watching you!!!!

Watch out buddy
Old 10-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
We ARE watching you!!!!
That makes me feel dirty
JoeD was waiting for you to hit the rocket booster.......I reminded him we drank all the rocket fuel at Neptunes the the night before.

The Sunsations looked great, did you make a sale?

Last edited by Tantrum; 10-13-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
we were woundering what happend over there with cops. we kinda just snook around the island and then hightailed it back on the trailer. i was a great time and we are very happy meet everyone from on here. special thanks to JoeD and tantrum for letting us get about 45 min. of sleep the whole damn weekend. makes me really look forward to next season
Old 10-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered

great meeting everyone this weekend! you guys are some of the most fun / craziest people i have ever met.....who would have thought a bunch of old farts could out drink us young guys

thanks to prostock for some awesome pictures of the Baja!
Old 10-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered

Man you guys picked the weather two years in a row. Next year I'm skipping my kids birthday and coming down.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NY_outlaw
great meeting everyone this weekend! you guys are some of the most fun / craziest people i have ever met.....who would have thought a bunch of old farts could out drink us young guys
We are professionals.
Four young good looking guys and not one of you could land the midget. The Iron Duke was a particularly big disapointment.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NY_outlaw

wow how nice of you to finally make a post

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.