Notices

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Old 10-14-2008, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sutphen 21SS

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
Morgan , Sweet Boat
Thanks for the Picture Paul, it was great to finally run one of these new boats, this 21 has surpassed all my expectations, can't believe how well it runs with only a 350mag. It was great to see all you guys again this fall.
Morgan
Old 10-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

looks like a great weekend sorry I missed it the weather looked the same as last year awesome
who had the green and white Magnum that is real old school cool very nice boat

just a note they gave alot of us at the Lake george Donzi classic club a hard time this year in June one ranger basically said they were targeting us the small loud donzi???

we have never been really bothered on our poker run one boat maybe wondered into the wrong area but this year we know alot of boats that got stopped and ticketed not only during the run but all during the season
Looks like we will have to work with the LGPC for upcoming club events

I just don't understand it especially an influx of cash that late in the season in todays economic times that might make the long cold winter a little easier to bear
Old 10-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Nolan
It was great meeting you and your wife...she is clearly the better 2/3's. Look forward to doing your run next year.
Thanks for the pics and it was nice to meet ALL of you as well, if you guys want you can get on my Nys PowerBoat Inc email list by emailing me and put ADD ME in the subject line @ [email protected]
Then I can keep in touch as well as keep everyone informed on my events for next year, we will be having a holiday party with a DVD premier incorperated into the the same party. Keep in touch and thanks again for a great weekend.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered

Special thanks to Ranger Rick and Raggedy Ann for there great job in collecting a few hundred dollars in revenue this week for the Lake George Park Commission and help discourage boaters form organizing a poker run like last year, which brought in roughly 500+ participants and spectators to the village that generated well over $250,000.00 in business to the Lake George area last year. Keep up the good work

See you next spring
That would be a great avatar!!!!!!!!! Or maybe a comercial for the area tourest groupe!!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

looks like a good time. as long as tantrum didnt take any park benches this year then he is all good.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
looks like a good time. as long as tantrum didnt take any park benches this year then he is all good.
no, he just wanted to take the midget
Old 10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will you get your fat @sses off the boat
Even with all that weight on the back we still couldn't sink the platform enough to muffle the sound!! But if all that I got was a $50 ticket, I'll gladly pay that price for a good time.

It was sad, but the Fountian had to stay in Lake George, she's going to bed for the winter. My brother Pete (gladhe8er) are always making trips up to the Lake during the winter for snowmobile season. If any of you guys ever want to meet up, shoot us a PM. I know that there is a nice spot on the Lake over by Simple Simon's that doesn't freeze over if anyone is interested in seeing another swim

-Chris

Last edited by Big Time; 10-14-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

p8
Hot Boat, thanks for posting the pic of my Fountain....I love it!! Great running shot!

Too bad you were sidelined on this one, but I'm sure we'll see you at the next one!

-Chris
Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered

I second the whole snowmobile idea, I have a camp in Inlet Ny just north of Old Forge myself and $inkin Fa$t R will be there quite a bit this winter.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here we go with the pics. This is how my weekend started...jerks
Attached Thumbnails Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008-behind-po-po.jpg   Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008-po-po-writing.jpg   Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008-watching-po-po-write.jpg  

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.