Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Notices

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Old 10-15-2008, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Carguy08
[

Pete and Chris make sure you let me know when your coming out sledding this year, lots of pit stop changes this season, and I would hate to have you driving around parched.*

Anthony D
You got it! I put the boat in storage on Monday and took the sleds to the dealer in CT to get 'em ready!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
ny_outlaw and i ride there almost every weekend. we will all have to get together for a cold one
looks like i'll be kickin' ass on the Mini-Z this year!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
ny_outlaw and i ride there almost every weekend. we will all have to get together for a cold one
I do the Indian Lake to Inlet run via Moose River Plains a few times a year. I'll let you guys know when I go...
Old 10-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
I second the whole snowmobile idea, I have a camp in Inlet Ny just north of Old Forge myself and $inkin Fa$t R will be there quite a bit this winter.
Hey, Are you headed to KW this year ??
Old 10-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Carguy08
[Thanks Tantrum, Hot boat for posting some pics of the boat, They are my first running shots.*

Nolan I plan on crashing your camp quite often so thanks for the formal invite.*

Pete and Chris make sure you let me know when your coming out sledding this year, lots of pit stop changes this season, and I would hate to have you driving around parched.*

Again, sorry all you guys got pinched, hopefully it wont deter you from our lake next year.* Just have to keep working at these pr*cks!!!!!!

Tom, Im sure you made the Sunsation crew proud with some of those pics.* Good meeting you. It was nice to put a face with the* voice, Even though it was a hung over face and 10 shot face, (f*cking tantrum.)

Anthony D
Ant,
It was definitely great to meet you in person as well! Great hangin with you.

We should do it again soon! Well, maybe in a couple of months thanks to Tantrum
Old 10-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Me, Mahopac and JoeD are proffessional dancers, didn't you hear?

Note Big Time running his game in the background of 2 of the pics. Too bad he had to go swimming at 3 AM.
Dancing and head gear............ what a night of memories

I think after seeing the 3 of us dancing, BigTime went swimming to try to step up the game.

Thanks for the pictures!

Can you email them to me?
Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Dancing and head gear............ what a night of memories

I think after seeing the 3 of us dancing, BigTime went swimming to try to step up the game.

Thanks for the pictures!

Can you email them to me?
I can, but they are at home so I will do it tonight. I have a bunch more that I didn't post as well. I will use the e mail in your signature unless you tell me otherwise. We certainly partied with some characters that night!
Old 10-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
Special thanks to Ranger Rick and Raggedy Ann for there great job in collecting a few hundred dollars in revenue this week for the Lake George Park Commission and help discourage boaters form organizing a poker run like last year, which brought in roughly 500+ participants and spectators to the village that generated well over $250,000.00 in business to the Lake George area last year. Keep up the good work

See you next spring
Dum as stumps
Old 10-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Dum as stumps
Dum as stumps,
I'm really tired of this issue.
Lake George is one if the most beautiful lakes in upstate N.Y., and it is kept that way by having regulations, that are enforced to protect the lake and the people that enjoy it.
Sportboats are welcome on the lake, they just have regulations, noise and speed. I heard they would be enforcing them that weekend and posted it on this forum. Have some respect for the people that protect the lake; they are doing it for all of our benefit.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by adrbear
Dum as stumps,
I'm really tired of this issue.
Lake George is one if the most beautiful lakes in upstate N.Y., and it is kept that way by having regulations, that are enforced to protect the lake and the people that enjoy it.
Sportboats are welcome on the lake, they just have regulations, noise and speed. I heard they would be enforcing them that weekend and posted it on this forum. Have some respect for the people that protect the lake; they are doing it for all of our benefit.
For the most part we were obeying speed limits and many of us tried to quiet our exhausts down. In the end some of us got noise tickets for db's in the range of 94-99. Is 94 really that much of a difference than 90 db's? I don't think so. And I have to disagree with you when you say that LG is a beautiful lake because of the regulations. Sacandaga lake is a beautiful lake and there are no regulations there?! It all comes down to the multi-million dollar home owners on the lake. What they want they will get, just like in all other facets of the business world.

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.