Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008 >

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Notices

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Old 10-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRET
I live in Warner bay across from Fischers Marine.
Blondie lives just inside the 5 mph, on the right heading towards Castaways Marine.
Belive me I would love to sink her boat at her dock but it's a Bosotn Whaler...unsinkable.
Pic of camp and boat:
I know a couple of the LG patrol, actually very nice people, I repect them for what they do, and know they would be the first to assist me if I needed thier help. Its working pretty well for me so far.
To get on a public forum and say that one has a stick up thier ass, this is were she lives and I would like to sink her boat.... By the way heres a picture of my house and boat, let us know how that works out for you. What was the word you used before "discretion" .
Old 10-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by adrbear
I know a couple of the LG patrol, actually very nice people, I repect them for what they do, and know they would be the first to assist me if I needed thier help. Its working pretty well for me so far.
To get on a public forum and say that one has a stick up thier ass, this is were she lives and I would like to sink her boat.... By the way heres a picture of my house and boat, let us know how that works out for you. What was the word you used before "discretion" .
Not the best pic, but the one on the right is a ***** with a capital P. He assumed I was guilty before I even got tested and he was an A-hole about it the whole time. The next day when we got stopped on Big Time's boat, he was a raging d-bag again. The guy on the left is the one that told me that I was kicked off the lake..he certainly wasn't a nice guy either. My friend was talking to him afterwards and said he has a bundle of sticks up his ass. On a total power trip he said. I laughed.

I must say the "Raggedy Ann" was much nicer than these two guys(she got to test JoeD right next to us).
Attached Thumbnails Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008-po-po-writing.jpg  
Old 10-25-2008, 10:18 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

These tool smokers were drifting by the ramp waiting for me to launch & stopped me as soon as I pulled out! Luckily I was prepared w/bolt on silencers---ha ha ha! Still made me start it & gas it a little for the meter!---The beotch was drifting w/them!
Sold the sonic & brought my twin eggbeater cat the next year-Saw them again--As I passed them there faces looked like they just smelled some fresh $hit!------------------------

Last edited by BLAZE; 02-20-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLAZE

These tool smokers were drifting by the ramp waiting for me to launch & stopped me as soon as I pulled out! Luckily I was prepared w/bolt on silencers---ha ha ha! Still made me start it & gas it a little for the meter!---The beotch was drifting w/them!
Sold the sonic & brought my twin eggbeater cat the next year-Saw them again--As I passed them there faces looked like they just smelled some fresh $hit!------------------------
Haha! Love it!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Not the best pic, but the one on the right is a ***** with a capital P. He assumed I was guilty before I even got tested and he was an A-hole about it the whole time. The next day when we got stopped on Big Time's boat, he was a raging d-bag again. The guy on the left is the one that told me that I was kicked off the lake..he certainly wasn't a nice guy either. My friend was talking to him afterwards and said he has a bundle of sticks up his ass. On a total power trip he said. I laughed.

I must say the "Raggedy Ann" was much nicer than these two guys(she got to test JoeD right next to us).
THANK YOU!
I have been trying to prove a point and you just sent it home for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the line you wrote.... he asumed I was guilty before I was even tested. You wrote that you were, on this website before you even went in the water. Some commen sense, you think they cant read!
Thats almost as smart as posting after hour drunk bar pictures of your buddie's, glad I dont hang out with you or I would be single.

You actted like a reeeeeal d-bag, when you were stopped and thats why it resulted in you getting thrown off the lake, and the next day, big time(isnt that your brother) gets a ticket. What a coincidence.
Its people like you that ruin it for all of us, thanks!

My family has been on this lake since the 50's. Ive learned how to get along, obviously you need some lessons.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I was an *******, I would post that I wanted to sink someones boat on the internet. If I was a really stupid *******, I would post I wanted to sink a cops boat. And finally If I was even more stupid I would post that I wanted to sink a cops boat on the same body of water that I lived on and post a picture of my house & boat. (then I might move)
Old 10-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Registered

THANK YOU!
I have been trying to prove a point and you just sent it home for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the line you wrote.... he asumed I was guilty before I was even tested. You wrote that you were, on this website before you even went in the water. Some commen sense, you think they cant read!
Thats almost as smart as posting after hour drunk bar pictures of your buddie's, glad I dont hang out with you or I would be single.

You actted like a reeeeeal d-bag, when you were stopped and thats why it resulted in you getting thrown off the lake, and the next day, big time(isnt that your brother) gets a ticket. What a coincidence.
Its people like you that ruin it for all of us, thanks!

My family has been on this lake since the 50's. Ive learned how to get along, obviously you need some lessons.
Hmmm, I don't really see how I proved your point but whatever. I had never had my boat tested, I just assumed it was over the 90 DB's. And like I stated before, I knew I was taking my chances at getting a ticket, however I did not know I could get kicked off the lake. I don't remember acting like a D-bag while getting tested....those guys certianly put on their D-bag deodorant that morning. Sargeant Sour Puss didn't even recognize me when we got pulled over on Big Time's boat the next day, so no...there is no coincidence.

I don't think any of the pics I posted qualify me as "stupid." I haven't heard anything from them other than that they wanted copies of the pics! I'm just sorry my girlfriend who was taking the pics didn't get the money pics from that night because what you saw was tame.

You just joined this website and have posted 7 times(all in this thread). Did you just come on here to be a pain in the arse? You certainly haven't made any friends. All of my "drunk buddies" are friends I have made on this website. Good people who like to have a good time. Sorry you don't fit in.
Peace and chicken grease!

Last edited by Gladhe8er; 10-25-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Hmmm, I don't really see how I proved your point but whatever. I had never had my boat tested, I just assumed it was over the 90 DB's. And like I stated before, I knew I was taking my chances at getting a ticket, however I did not know I could get kicked off the lake. I don't remember acting like a D-bag while getting tested....those guys certianly put on their D-bag deodorant that morning. Sargeant Sour Puss didn't even recognize me when we got pulled over on Big Time's boat the next day, so no...there is no coincidence.

I don't think any of the pics I posted qualify me as "stupid." I haven't heard anything from them other than that they wanted copies of the pics! I'm just sorry my girlfriend who was taking the pics didn't get the money pics from that night because what you saw was tame.

You just joined this website and have posted 7 times(all in this thread). Did you just come on here to be a pain in the arse? You certainly haven't made any friends. All of my "drunk buddies" are friends I have made on this website. Good people who like to have a good time. Sorry you don't fit in.
Peace and chicken grease!
Ive got nothing against your "drunk buddies" I actually hang out with many of them as well, And many of them are extreamly nice people and alot of fun. just ment, I dont appriciate getting my picture taken when I am drunk in a bar(and left my wife at home) it usually gets me in trouble.
Just like I think it is not a smart idea to insult LG Law enforcement on the internet. then you get in trouble when you go out on the lake.
This is going way off the subject, if our goal is to keep sportboats on the lake, we all know the regualtions, if we happen to get cought, be respectfull dont make it worse for everyone. I hope this thread gets dropped, people are reading it, and it got kind of nasty. If you all posted on here how great the LG Patrol is, and what a great a job thier doing dont you think that would have been better? Gladhe8her, Ill buy you a couple beers next time I see you in the bar, just dont take my picture if I take the midget home.
My last post.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Registered

Ive got nothing against your "drunk buddies" I actually hang out with many of them as well, And many of them are extreamly nice people and alot of fun. just ment, I dont appriciate getting my picture taken when I am drunk in a bar(and left my wife at home) it usually gets me in trouble.
Just like I think it is not a smart idea to insult LG Law enforcement on the internet. then you get in trouble when you go out on the lake.
This is going way off the subject, if our goal is to keep sportboats on the lake, we all know the regualtions, if we happen to get cought, be respectfull dont make it worse for everyone. I hope this thread gets dropped, people are reading it, and it got kind of nasty. If you all posted on here how great the LG Patrol is, and what a great a job thier doing dont you think that would have been better? Gladhe8her, Ill buy you a couple beers next time I see you in the bar, just dont take my picture if I take the midget home.
My last post.

Deal on the beer and I wont take pics

Like I said, mufflers for me next year. Hopefully that keeps the po-po's away.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Banned

My last post.
My last post??Thank god

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.